Profile for Mrs. L. Avey > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. Avey

Mrs. L. Avey "lorraineavey" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Mind Of Mine (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
Mind Of Mine (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 26 Mar. 2016
R Kelly rip off and wannabe!

SONGS 2003 - 2013
SONGS 2003 - 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooooooossssssshhhhhhhh, 16 Jan. 2016
This review is from: SONGS 2003 - 2013 (Audio CD)
Ooooooosssssshhhhhhh and thats all I have to say!

Carvela Limpid, Women's Low-Top Sneakers, Pink (Pink/Comb), 5 UK (38 EU)
Carvela Limpid, Women's Low-Top Sneakers, Pink (Pink/Comb), 5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars good and sturdy, 16 Jan. 2016
A lovely comfy shoe , well made, good and sturdy. At the moment I am wearing them indoors as slippers but look forward to wearing them outdoors when the weather warms up. I am normally a size 6 but had to send back my original order of sixes as they were too big. A reorder of a size 5 fitted very well. I love Amazons new returns system, I was given three choices of places within a mile of my postcode to return my original item FOR FREE!! Fantastic, they were back in a week to Amazon so I got a refund and reordered.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Lightmode Oreil Acrylic Ball Droplet Pendant Ceiling Light Lampshade Clear LMB011
Offered by FINE STAR

5.0 out of 5 stars The pictures just don't do it justice!, 19 Sept. 2015
A lovely light shade which looks classy when switched off or on. Not too big or small but just right! All the pictures I have seen do not do it justice it looks so much better in real life. I have just ordered three more, one for the landing , bedroom and lounge.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Happy Valley
Happy Valley
by Roy E. Dunford

5.0 out of 5 stars HOLY MOLEY!, 28 May 2015
This review is from: Happy Valley (Paperback)
This is a great book. My children love it. super rhymes and fantastic bright illustration. Holy moley buy it!

Daffodil HPC650 - 3D Walking Pedometer - Step Counter with Calorie Counter, Distance and Daily Progress Monitor - White
Offered by Daffodil UK

1.0 out of 5 stars This does not count steps accurately, the figures on ..., 1 April 2015
This does not count steps accurately, the figures on it were increasing even when I was sitting in the car. You have to wait until midnight before it resets itself and you cannot turn it off...AVOID!

DOWNY UNSTOPABLES IN WASH SCENT BOOSTER GLOW SCENT
DOWNY UNSTOPABLES IN WASH SCENT BOOSTER GLOW SCENT

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 10 Jan. 2015
An Awful product that is a con and complete waste of money. I purchased a pot yesterday from my local ASDA store and used it in two washes on my normal cycles. There was no added scent to either load nor when they had both been tumble dried and ironed... Take it from me this is goddam awful product and whoever makes it should be sued for false advertising!! Had to give it one star as Amazon doesn't allow none.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2015 1:46 PM BST

HG Scale Away
HG Scale Away

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yet!, 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: HG Scale Away (DIY & Tools)
An excellent product which removed a very stubborn yellow bath stain that had been prominent for 4 years. I had a drip from the taps and had tried numerous products before giving two treatments with this. It worked a treat!!
However one word of caution.... It does not descale the kettle as other reviewers have said, it only removed half of the limescale and it was terrible to rinse and after refilling with water it bubbled over! I had a better result just using white vinegar and bicarbonate of soda.

My Dream Duets
My Dream Duets

1.0 out of 5 stars 10 Legendary acts are turning in their graves!, 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: My Dream Duets (Audio CD)
Barry manages to ruin at least 10 of these classic tracks ( I dont give two hoots about the Whitney track) by adding his poor cringey vocals. He just can't cut it these days and he should have left well alone. These songs should be enjoyed as they were made by the original artists and I implore you all to go get the originals!

10 legendary artists must have been turning in their graves the day this was released!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2014 9:01 AM GMT

Liberon FWS500 500ml Fine Wood Stripper
Liberon FWS500 500ml Fine Wood Stripper

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor!, 5 Oct. 2014
I have used Liberon products in the past and found them to be very very good, that was until I used this!! I needed it to take off the paint from around my front door around the glass but alas it made it hard work as it barely took the top layer off. I then had to resort back to the hot gun. For the price we paid for two pots of this it would have been cheaper and more effective to buy a new hot gun. I will use the rest of the tin for getting the residue paint off at the end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6