Profile for Zhu Tong > Reviews

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Italy
by Collectif
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite helpful guide, 14 May 2014
Very good travel guide book. I used it for planning my 10-day travel in 4 cities. Comparing to Lonely Planet, it is wholly color-printed and introduces more about culture.

Sony PS3 500GB Super Slim Console with Gran Turismo 6 Plus The Last of Us (PS3)
Sony PS3 500GB Super Slim Console with Gran Turismo 6 Plus The Last of Us (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good choice for buying console, 3 Mar. 2014
I received it last month. The delivery was a little bit disappointing as it arrived at the last of estimated date. But the console itself has very good quality. I get this PS3 at the lowest price with 2 popularest games.

eimo-Electronics 10-IN-1 STYLUS PENS PACK - iphone/ipad/tablet/SAMSUNG GALAXY BEAM i8520 - Green / White / Pink / Silver / Baby Blue / Black / Gold / Purple / Red / Blue - VALUE PACK-Original by eimo
Offered by Cut Price Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and performance, 5 Feb. 2014
I began to use Ipad in handwriting notes one month ago. This product matches with App GoodNotes very well. Although not as comfortable as I used real pens, it does make noting on Ipad more convenient and efficient. There are 10 pens in this pack. I gifted 3 to my friends and they began to try using tablet instead of their notebooks. It is very recommended if you want to try as we did.