Profile for Emma Riddell > Reviews

Emma Riddell

Pack Up
Pack Up

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 20 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Pack Up (MP3 Download)
I love this song so much. it is very catchy and i just want to sing and dance when it plays :)

Twilight (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Twilight (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Twilight, 1 Dec. 2009
I saw Twilight at the cinema and loved it instantly. So I went out and bought the books and of course became obsessed with the series like every other teenager on the planet. I must say that the film isn't as good as the book and i recently saw 'New Moon' and it was amazing and so true to the book. It was my least favourite but the movie made it more exciting! If you haven't seen this film or read any of the books I highl recommend that you do.

Fearless
Fearless

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Swift, 1 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Fearless (Audio CD)
Taylor is one of my favourite female artists at the moment, she wrote most of the songs herself and they are amazing. There isn't a single song that i dislike on the album. My favourites are 'Our Song', 'Love Story' and 'Fifteen'.

Hands
Hands
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Boots, 1 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Hands (Audio CD)
This album has so many catchy tracks that you just want to get up and dance to! I love 'Remedy', 'Mathematics', 'New In Town', 'Click' and 'Meddle'. I love them all really.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2010 5:51 PM BST

Turn It Up
Turn It Up
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Pixie Lott, 1 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Turn It Up (Audio CD)
I love this album so much especially these songs: 'Turn It Up', 'Boys and Girls' and 'Mama Do'
There are plenty of great songs on this album. I love it!