Profile for J. Mitchell > Reviews

J. Mitchell

A Different Corner
A Different Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Turn a Different Corner, 10 Jun. 2011
This review is from: A Different Corner (MP3 Download)
I bought this track because I have always loved it. "Turn a Different corner" George Michael is at his best on it and the backing is so beautiful.
I am a newcomer to downloading single tracks to itunes and love the way I can now compile my own playlists.

Lost
Lost

5.0 out of 5 stars This makes me cry, 13 April 2011
This review is from: Lost (MP3 Download)
Having recently lost my husband this song breaks my heart but I still love to listen to Michael Buble's thrilling voice in this superb recording.

White Flannelette Flat Sheet Single
White Flannelette Flat Sheet Single
Offered by Home & Cosmetics Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Flannelette sheet, 13 Aug. 2010
I ordered a pair of flannelette sheets and was delighted to receive them the next day. I washed them prior to use and was disappointed to discover a small hole near the top hem in one of them. I felt the sheets were reasonably priced and of decent quality but don't want the hassle of returning them and anyway I did not discover the hole till after I had washed them. I don't think I will use this supplier again.

Exotic Saltwater Aquarium SD [2007] [DVD] [NTSC]
Exotic Saltwater Aquarium SD [2007] [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Artist Not Provided

5.0 out of 5 stars Exotic Saltwater Aquarium DVD, 26 Aug. 2009
I bought this DVD for my husband who suffers from vascular dementia. It is really beautiful to watch and has a very calming influence. All in all absolutely delighted with service from start to finish. Thank you. By the way everyone who sees the DVD loves it.