ARRAY(0xa6498d08)

Profile for C. Jones > Reviews

Content by C. Jones

C. Jones (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ultimate Stretch Workout With Ravi Singh & Ana [DVD]
Ultimate Stretch Workout With Ravi Singh & Ana [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ana Brett
Price: 10.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Stretch Workout, 2 April 2014
I normally go to the gym three times a week to do spin and circuits so it's a nice contrast to do this slow stretch DVD. I feel I'm better balanced when I do this as well as the gym. I also feel relaxed after I've finished this. Would recommend.

Danielle Collins - 10 Minute Natural Facelift with The Danielle Collins Face Yoga Method [DVD]
Price: 12.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Danielle Collins - 10 minute natural facelift., 2 April 2014
I've been doing this every day for several weeks now and I've recently started getting compliments. People have said that I look radiant - and that can't be bad. I quite enjoy the routine and I do it most days. Sometimes, I do one or two of the exercises when I have a few minutes to spare. I also do them when I'm a car passenger. I choose the ones I think I need the most, i.e. under eyes and neck/jowls and do a few extras whenever I can. Most of the other DVDs are American so it's a refreshing change to find an English one. Would recommend.

Mindfulness of Breathing 2 CD set - Managing pain, ilness and stress with mindfulness meditation
by Vidyamala Burch
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 10.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Mindfulness of Breathing cd., 2 April 2014
This is an excellent CD for people who have trouble sleeping. I find it very soothing and it really helps me to relax. I didn't realise before that I breathe quite shallowly and unevenly. Would definitely recommend.

Models Own Beetlejuice Collection Indian Ocean Nail Polish 14ml
Models Own Beetlejuice Collection Indian Ocean Nail Polish 14ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Models On Beetlejuice collection Indian Ocean nail polish., 2 April 2014
A gorgeous chameleon of a nail polish. A pinky peach crossed with blue. Delicious! I'm tempted to buy another as a spare!

China Glaze Nail Polish - Senorita Bonita 14ml
China Glaze Nail Polish - Senorita Bonita 14ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars China Glaze Senorita Bonita., 2 April 2014
This is the most gorgeous, glamorous colour. It's a real 'party polish' and one of my all time favourites. It's a deep, rich magenta, shot with blue and it's attracted a lot of admiration.

Metagenics - MyoCalm P.M. 60 tabs
Metagenics - MyoCalm P.M. 60 tabs
Offered by Vitamin World
Price: 11.83

1.0 out of 5 stars Metagenics Myocalm, 2 April 2014
I bought this on the strength of reviews I had read. Unfortunately, they did nothing at all for me. I feel quite disappointed. The two CDs I bought worked much better.

Kundalini Yoga - to Detox and De-stress - Includes bonus music CD featuring Maya [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maya Fiennes
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Kundalini Yoga to Detox and De-stress., 2 April 2014
This type of yoga seemed strange at first. Some of the movements and breathing patterns were surprisingly fast compared to other types of yoga I have done. I felt really relaxed afterwards and I slept like a log afterwards!

Addi 20 cm/ 2.5 mm Circular Knitting Needle, Gold Cords
Addi 20 cm/ 2.5 mm Circular Knitting Needle, Gold Cords
Offered by Woolstack
Price: 6.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Addi 20 cm circular needles, 2 April 2014
I bought these, thinking that they would be really useful to knit socks - which I'm really into at the moment. Unfortunately they're just that bit TOO short. Even though I'm quite a small person with slim fingers, I find these too cramped to knit with. That's something else for the charity shop then.

Botanical Knits: 12 Designs Inspired by Trees and Foliage
Botanical Knits: 12 Designs Inspired by Trees and Foliage
by Alana Dakos
Price: 18.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Botanical Knits, 2 April 2014
A very attractive book. There are several garments I'd like to make from this book. The only problem is - which to choose first?

Spares
Spares
by Michael Marshall Smith
Price: 5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars 'Spares', 2 April 2014
This review is from: Spares (Paperback)
I found this book quite depressing and in some parts, completely revolting. Unusually, I didn't pass it on to a friend or a charity shop when I'd finished it. I threw it in the bin!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4