Profile for Judith@zest > Reviews

Content by Judith@zest

Judith@zest "Judith" (Cornwall)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Kill Me If You Can (Patricia Amble Mystery Series #2)
Kill Me If You Can (Patricia Amble Mystery Series #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 15 May 2011
Having had the first book in this series as a free book, I then purchased this one. Have really enjoyed it and definitely recommend it. A great series to read. I then bought the 3rd book and have now completed all three. I am hoping that there will be a fourth book soon, as I would like to see the storyline progress even further.

Kiss Me If You Dare (Patricia Amble Mystery Series #3)
Kiss Me If You Dare (Patricia Amble Mystery Series #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent read, 14 May 2011
I ordered this book as soon as I had finished the previous one in the series. I just carried straight on with it and it has been an excellent and gripping read. I sincerely hope that there will be a 4th book in this series.

Necklace Hanger
Necklace Hanger
Offered by etidy-co-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Etidy necklace hanger, 11 May 2011
This review is from: Necklace Hanger (Kitchen & Home)
An excellent purchase. Mine arrived yesterday and I fixed both up in a couple of minutes. They are now hung with necklaces inside my wardrobe. I am very pleased with them. NOTE - if you want to buy a couple and save on postage search for etidy and purchase direct from them using paypal. It will save you money.
EBay works out cheaper than Amazon, but Etidy own site is better value again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2015 3:25 AM BST

Love Me If You Must (Patricia Amble Mystery Series #1)
Love Me If You Must (Patricia Amble Mystery Series #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this book....., 10 May 2011
At first I thought it a bit amateur in the writing, style, but it grew on me and I enjoyed the simplicity of the authors style. I had this ebook for free, and have to admit I really quite enjoyed it. I finished it last night and have just purchased her follow on book for real money! So well worth a free read!

When Darkness Falls: Free eBook Part 1
When Darkness Falls: Free eBook Part 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and gripping, 4 April 2011
I have thoroughly enjoyed this 3 part book. Having never read any by this author before, I wasn't sure, but as they were free downloads thought I'd give it a go. I am so glad I did. I have just finished the final part, and can honestly say that I have found all 3 parts both gripping and engrossing. Well developed characters, an excellent plot, a great progression through the novel, and a really good read! I look forward to reading more by James Grippano. He is now top of my list for this genre. Thank you kindle for this free ebook!

Hide in Plain Sight (The Three Sisters Inn)
Hide in Plain Sight (The Three Sisters Inn)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 23 Mar. 2011
I have just finished reading this book and have thoroughly enjoyed it. The pace was excellent, coupled with enough intrigue to keep me riveted, and the storyline was enjoyable too. An excellent book!!!! hard to believe it was free! I will certainly be reading more from this author, regardless of price. Thank you for this wonderful ebook, and the introduction to such a good author!

South Riding (VMC)
South Riding (VMC)
by Winifred Holtby

5.0 out of 5 stars Please can we have it in kindle?, 7 Jan. 2011
This review is from: South Riding (VMC) (Paperback)
I read this book years ago when in my early 20's. I would love to re read it in the kindle format as my bookshelves are groaning, and I have decided that ebooks are the way forward for me!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2011 11:08 PM GMT

Minky Retractable Reel Washing Line - 30 m
Minky Retractable Reel Washing Line - 30 m

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic end hooks snap!, 4 Mar. 2010
I bought one of these last summer, and used it quite a bit. However, I hung out a line of washing this morning, as it is a sunny day. 4th March 2010. I just looked out of the window to see all of my washing on the damp grass. The plastic hook at the end of the line (the bit you hook onto the fence) when extending your line, has snapped.

I used to have a single wire enforced reel from John Lewis, which lasted for years. Unfortunately they stopped supplying this item several years ago, & I have tried all sorts of gadgets since. Nothing has been as good as the wire enforced lines.

So, I would say don't buy this product. It will only last a few months, even if you don't use it over the winter!

The Bay at Midnight
The Bay at Midnight
by Diane Chamberlain

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 25 Jan. 2010
This review is from: The Bay at Midnight (Paperback)
This is the first book that I have read by this author & I thoroughly enjoyed it. Even when I put it down, I was thinking about the characters, impatient to get back to it. I am about to order some more books by Diane Chamberlain....
Well worth reading.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2013 9:09 AM GMT

Art of Thai Foot Massage: A Step-by-step Guide
Art of Thai Foot Massage: A Step-by-step Guide
by Simon Piers Gall

5.0 out of 5 stars The Art of Thai Foot Massage - book reveiw, 8 Jun. 2008
A beautifully presented & informative book which details the history & development of Thai Foot Massage. More importantly it also gives an extremely good step by step guide with very clear photos, enabling the reader to try the techniques for him or herself.
The book is wonderful value for money, and an asset for anyone seeking to improve their current massage skills.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9