Profile for J. Bull > Reviews

Trekmates Waterproof Backpack Rain Cover Medium
Trekmates Waterproof Backpack Rain Cover Medium
Offered by Complete Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Very waterproof, 10 May 2014
Fantastic for my daughter to use when she walks to and from school in the rain. Very small and easy to pack away in her rucksack for when needed

Roxy Backpack Rucksack School Bag - Sugar Baby Sugar Coral
Roxy Backpack Rucksack School Bag - Sugar Baby Sugar Coral

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 10 May 2014
I bought this for my 11yr old daughter. It's just the right size, very jazzy colours and comfortable to wear when she walks to and from school

Goldstar Stylish Single Starburst Teal Polycotton Duvet/Quilt Cover Bed Set + Pillow Case
Offered by Goldstar Beddings

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 1 Sep 2013
Bought this for my 11yr old daughters newly decorated room as she wanted a duvet less girlie. It arrived very quickly which was fantastic, but I am very disappointed with the quality. You can hold it up to the light and see everything through it. Like net curtains. My daughter is happy so I am.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Waterproof, 19 Aug 2011
I bought 2 of these for my children who are always outside on adventures, they are very practical as they come with bags. Very waterproof and look very fashionable so my 9 year old tells me! A good buy, may even get one myself !

Four Favourite Stories: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, James and the Giant Peach, The Enormous Crocodile and The Magic Finger
by Roald Dahl
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars All 4 Stories, 27 July 2009
This CD Set is really good value. My 2 little uns aged 5 & 6 take in turns every night as to which story they want to listen to. Within 5 mins they are fast asleep !