Profile for Janet > Reviews

Janet

Jergens  Ultra Healing Hand and Cuticle Cream 75ml
Jergens Ultra Healing Hand and Cuticle Cream 75ml

5.0 out of 5 stars As handcreams go ..., 11 April 2013
This is up there with the more expensive handcreams. Used everyday my hands are loving this product. Try it and see.

Microplane Artisan Fine Grater, White
Microplane Artisan Fine Grater, White

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Grater., 11 April 2013
Excellent buy!! I will be throwing my other graters away as this is excellent AND space-saving. I thoroughly recomment it.

Jamie Oliver Pasta Machine (Vintage Blue)
Jamie Oliver Pasta Machine (Vintage Blue)
Offered by jumpingjack1975
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Jamie's done it again!!, 14 Oct 2012
This pasta machine is a delight to use. After initial trepidation, there was no stopping me. I think the family now need a 'rest' from pasta !! The pale blue colour matches my kitchen decor so its a win win situation.

Clean & Lean Diet: 14 Days to Your Best-ever Body with foreword by Elle Macpherson (Clean & Lean Series)
by Elle Macpherson
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars The Clean and Lean Diet, 7 May 2011
This book arrived in good time and since reading it and taking on board all the author's advice, I am happy to say that I have lost a stone (in just 3 weeks). I can thoroughly recommend this book!!!

Childrens Pale Blue Wooden Rocking Chair
Childrens Pale Blue Wooden Rocking Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty little rocker!!, 27 April 2010
This item arrived in record time, was easy to assemble and very sturdy. I have no fears of my one-year old grandson breaking it and hurting himself whilst sitting in it. He loves to watch children's tv in it. All in all a very good (and cheap) purchase. Well done Amazon!