Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but cheap quality and arrived broken, 1 Oct 2012
It is a small box filled with items such as pins, thread, thimble etc. I like the fact it has a latch and the items included may come in handy once in a while but there is no denying the cheap quality of this item and the contents within. Had I known I probably wouldnt have bothered purchasing as it's not likely to last very long. However, as a short term fix it's fine.

Wouldnt recommend though or buy again.

UPDATE - the box split at the back once it had been opened - really not good. Trying to get a refund now for it. Not happy.

Cath Kidston Small Diary 2013
Cath Kidston Small Diary 2013
by Cath Kidston
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent diary - good quality, happy with my purchase, 1 Oct 2012
The diary took a few days to arrive. It's got a detachable plastic outside with a pocket to put notes or a pen etc in. It's great quality, the pages feel thick and it's more than big enough size to write plenty in. Also the discounted price made it more worthwhile! So pleased with it I think I might buy one for myself.

Kitchen Craft Plastic Double Edged Biscuit/Pastry Cutters- boxed
Kitchen Craft Plastic Double Edged Biscuit/Pastry Cutters- boxed

4.0 out of 5 stars Work well but they slightly plasticky and sharp, 15 Jun 2012
I am writing this review based on first impressions which may change after using them.

They arrived after 4 days which is ok.

The cutters themselves feel very plasticky. They are thin and the fluted edge isnt very sturdy. I was more impressed with the plain edge which was a bit more solid however, I wasnt that impressed with the quality.

I know they are £3.99 for 7 but to be honest I have found these cheaper than this for the same quantity.

I like the range but I think in future I may do a bit more searching before rushing to purchase based on price.

UPDATE

I am impressed as they have lasted nearly a year on. Be aware that they are thin and sharp which can hurt your hands when pressing down. They do a good job of cutting through dough and I am glad I purchased them.

St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse - 200 ml
St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fake tan, streak free and fantastic price, 1 Jun 2012
I love this fake tan! It's amazing. I've used other fake tans and wasnt that impressed, I'm also reluctant to spend the prices fake bake and st tropez charge. I've had loads of compliments on how tanned I look and keep recommending everone to buy it.

So the actual product review....it arrived next day which was a massive bonus. When applying use latex gloves and give it a good shake. Make sure you have an old t-shirt and shorts to wear after applying. You need to leave the fake tan on for at least 4-6 hrs to get a good result...generally i do overnight and wash it off in the morning.

It sets in very quick so make sure you do a section at a time and really work it in. It colours dark so you can see where it has been applied but takes on a very natural tan colour once its finished.

it doesnt go streaky if you actually work it in - the end result is based on how much effort you put in. It dries pretty quickly but will stay very slightly sticky for a while. It does have a bit of a biscuit smell but its worth it for the colour you get. Dont go near any water until you are ready to wash it off as it will rub the tan off. It also lasts a good 3 days or more before you have to top up again and doesnt come off in the shower once set.

Very happy and will continue to use this product!!

10" 10.1" 10.2" Black Protective Neoprene Sleeve Case Eee PC Netbook iPad 3G 2 Laptop Tablet - By SCWorld
Offered by SC World 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality and even better price, 29 Feb 2012
I ordered a Disgo 8100 tablet the other day and bought a case to protect it. My tablet is 10.1" and fitted fine in there. It is wide enought and long enough to fit extra items in there should you need to.

I think the price is great and am more than happy with the quality. The case itself is plain black with a small white logo on the front. If you're looking for a cheap, protective cover that is flexible I would recommend this.

Russell Hobbs 15082 1.7 L Blue Illuminating Glass Kettle
Russell Hobbs 15082 1.7 L Blue Illuminating Glass Kettle
Offered by Ukdapper

1.0 out of 5 stars seriously flawed - spend money elsewhere!, 12 Jan 2012
I'm a bit sceptical about illuminating products but this one really does look good.

I was hesitant about paying more than what I think a product is worth and after keeping an eye out I saw the price had dropped on Amazon to £26 which I cant argue with.

Having ordered it yesterday morning it was despatched within the hour and arrived at 10am this morning.

That said...it's been all down hill from arrival. The kettle gets completely clogged with limescale from the word go meaning you are constantly cleaning it. The illuminating kettle only really shows if it's dark! Also the lid - as so many other people have found is naff! I get more water on the worktop than I do in the cup.

It really is not worth buying until the fix these flaws and Amazon only give a month or two to return so people are stuck once the problems start.

AVOID AND SPEND MONEY ON A KETTLE WITH A DECENT SPOUT NOT SOME FANCY ILLUMINATING ONE WITH A FAULTY LID AND A HECK LOAD OF LIMESCALE

Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 4.
Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 4.
Offered by Amethyst Catering Equipment Ltd (prices inc vat)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Price and Great Looking, 27 Dec 2011
I bought these as a gift for my partner for Christmas. They are a fantastic alternative stocking filler or present at a great price. Having compared these with others available on Amazon I am definitely glad i purchased these. They look brilliant and whilst don't look identical to the coffee shop ones, I still love their style. Will definitely be buying some more soon. Plus they include spoons. Delivery took a while but guessing this was due to buying closer to Christmas.

Personalised Chrome / Satin Cufflinks with Personalised Chrome Presentation Case
Offered by Ajintheforest Trading Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely personalised product for a good price, 29 Nov 2011
Great communication from seller - will personalise both the box and the cufflinks.

I really liked the idea that case was also personalised which was why I was willing to pay the extra few pounds - compared to just the personalised cufflinks price.

I was contacted within a day or two to ask what I wanted on them. They were despatched very quickly and arrived the day after which I was very pleased out.

The case is small but comfortably houses the cufflinks. The cufflinks are a brushed chrome.

If I'm being honest I felt the message on the case was too lightly enscribed making it quite hard to see which I was slightly disappointed over. The cufflinks enscription was brilliant - right size and depth.

Overall I would recommend them but I hope in future the cases are etched a little deeper to create a stronger effect.

Bridesmaids - Puppy Favour Gift Pack [DVD]
Bridesmaids - Puppy Favour Gift Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Wiig

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the full price, 28 Nov 2011
Completely agree with the below review. I only purchased this as I got it in a Black Friday deal for around £9. There's no way that I would ever pay the £22 for it. If you want a toy dog go out and buy one then pick up the dvd for normal price and make your own set. This is very overpriced and not worth the money.

However, one positive is that it arrived very quickly - ordered Friday arrived by Monday lunchtime!

SAMSUNG i9000 GALAXY S GEL CASE - HOT PINK, WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price would buy again, 24 Nov 2011
The cover does everything you could require. It's a nice colour and has a diamond pattern on the inside of the case - my guess is to lessen the impact if dropped.

It's a sturdy case that protects the phone well. I will say to all those who complained that the buttons were stiff on the power, volume etc - this does loosen up you just have to use it and after say a week it goes completely normal.

The price is fantastic and I would definitely stick with this type of case!!

Page: 1 | 2