Profile for K. Johnson > Reviews

Content by K. Johnson

K. Johnson (england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Viceroybedding 100% Egyptian Cotton Oxford Pillow Cases, White, Pair 400 Thread Count
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 Mar. 2016
The edge trim is separated by a simple row of stitches, this will not be very strong, in the picture it almost looks like a satin band. They seem thin for 400tc, but the fabric is shiny and soft. They are not crisp but crease easily. I needed a larger quantity and ordered two as a sample, I won't order these again.

Sistema KLIP IT Sandwich Box - 450 ml, Clear with Blue Clips
Sistema KLIP IT Sandwich Box - 450 ml, Clear with Blue Clips

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for a cut loaf sandwich, you don't need to remove the crusts and the sandwich doesn't dry out!, 4 Nov. 2015
Perfect size - well done whoever designed this sandwich box. Make your own sandwich and pop it into your bag to take to work!

Sistema KLIP IT Lunch Sandwich Boxes 450 ml, Pack of 3
Sistema KLIP IT Lunch Sandwich Boxes 450 ml, Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful box with perfect proportions, 4 Nov. 2015
Perfect size for a sandwich made from a ready cut loaf. Fits snugly and therefore keeps it fresh without the bread drying out. Saves using foil or cling film. I bought a pack of 3 and an odd 1, shame they didn't do a pack of 4. My preference is for my own home-made sandwich and this box is just right to put it in. I only used them for the first time yesterday and love them already!

Sistema To Go Microwave Soup Mug - 656 ml, Assorted Colours
Sistema To Go Microwave Soup Mug - 656 ml, Assorted Colours

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the design and useful for transporting home made soup ..., 31 Oct. 2015
Just bought another couple of these mugs. Love the design and useful for transporting home made soup to work for re-heating in microwave. They are quite bulky to store as they are not stackable, ie if the lids are removed they do not fit inside each other. Another annoyance is that I was duped into thinking I was buying certain colours, but on looking back they are described as "assorted colours" so the picture I chose was not the colour I received - beware!

Acctim 92/ 307 Aylesbury Wall Clock, Silver
Acctim 92/ 307 Aylesbury Wall Clock, Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of loud annoying tick, 28 Oct. 2015
This clock has a second hand and perhaps this is why it has a loud annoying tick. Beware! Purchased for office wall but had to swap with someone else. They are annoyed after 5 minutes. I only had it on the wall for half an hour and couldn't bear it

Canon PIXMA MX535 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer
Canon PIXMA MX535 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer
Offered by OnlineshopbaseLtd

3.0 out of 5 stars As a printer is it fine. Connected easily enough and print quality and speed ..., 27 Jun. 2015
As a printer is it fine. Connected easily enough and print quality and speed is good. HOWEVER I cannot get the fax function to work at all. Have tried Canon's helpline and read through multiple instructions. The problem might be that I have it plugged into an extension phone line rather than the main socket. This is not mentioned anywhere in the instructions, but implied by the girl at the other end of the telephone help line. So unless you have room for the printer in the hall, or the place where your main telephone is located then be careful if you want to use that function. Personally I would not want this rather large printer in my hall, I had to get my old fax machine out of the loft, which works fine from the telephone extension socket.

The Art of Eating Well
The Art of Eating Well
by Jasmine Hemsley

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful book from delightful sisters, 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Art of Eating Well (Hardcover)
Delighted by this book. I have purchased a spiralizer and adopted some of the Hemsley sisters' ideas. As a bonus I have lost nearly a stone. High recommend this way of eating.

Catherine Lansfield CityScape Double Quiltset - Multi
Catherine Lansfield CityScape Double Quiltset - Multi

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing poppers that don't pop., 22 Dec. 2014
I was looking for a cheap duvet cover for using at Christmas for visitors and chose this one as it had good reviews. Unfortunately I am not very impressed. Two of the poppers do not do up and the material has a rough texture. The softness may improve once it is washed but the poppers are a nuisance. Had there been time to organise another before Christmas I would have returned it.

Diono Change 'n Go Cushioned Changing Pad with Storage Pockets (Black)
Diono Change 'n Go Cushioned Changing Pad with Storage Pockets (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 18 May 2013
Product bought for light grandparent use, however already showing signs of wear. Pockets can only have bare minimum in them otherwise Velcro will not close. Ordered with amazon prime but delivery delayed.

Elgento E011/MO 12 Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Percolator, Coffee Maker, 1200 W, 1.8 L - Silver
Offered by Electrical Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 19 Jan. 2013
Thinking about buying this product - then do it! I had one for Christmas and couldn't be more pleased with it. Forget the cafetiere with those grounds stuck at the bottom afterwards. Forget coffee going cold. This makes excellent coffee and the grounds are held in a basket afterward which can be tapped against the bin edge for neat removal. Cleaning is so easy. We fill to the 8 mark inside and this gives us 6 mugs. We have 3 cups each during in the morning. First one is great, second one we heat milk to add to it, third one is a little stewed but is fine when topped up with a little boiling water. I use this every day and wish I had got one before. Thank you Santa!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2013 10:23 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4