Profile for Belle Noir > Reviews

(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
TWELVE PACK TIGI ACCESS ALL AREA'S SHAMPOO BAR 12x100g
TWELVE PACK TIGI ACCESS ALL AREA'S SHAMPOO BAR 12x100g
Offered by at Mr Cosmetics (UK Based Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Astoundingly, luxuriously effective..., 2 Sep 2014
This is a shampoo bar, but not as I have ever known them before. I was kind of expecting this bar to strip my hair of its natural oils, leave a soapy residue behind, and a tangled mess of hair.

To my surprise I found the polar opposite - a gentle but luxurious deep lather which thoroughly cleans your hair, leaving no residue at all. My hair was left in great condition, soft, clean shiny and delightfully fragranced.

I have actually given up using liquid shampoos in favour of this shampoo bar, as it is a pleasure and luxury to use and with less packaging hopefully a bit better for the environment. Cannot recommend it enough - give it a try and you will likely be converted also.

Creation
Creation

3.0 out of 5 stars Eagerly awaited but has disappointed me slightly .., 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Creation (MP3 Download)
Eagerly awaited, this album has disappointed me slightly. I purchased with confidence, without preview or review based upon owning - and absolutely loving - all the Pierces' previous albums.

For me, this album is missing the soulful, kooky, catchy (and often creepy!) songs which the regular listener will have come to expect from the Pierces - the mood feels slightly more 'strident' and upbeat but the songs are somewhat bland - perhaps a requirement of the record label? The songs are pleasant enough to listen to, but are not 'stand-out' like previous albums. Don't expect the likes of 'Turn on Billie' or 'The Way' with this. 'Thirteen tales of love and revenge' remains for me their best album.

I wish that I had sampled the songs before purchasing - because I feel that then I would not have proceeded to purchase. 'Try before you buy' is my best advice with this one. I am interested to see what other reviewers make of it.

ADDIS 24 Litre Square Laundry Basket, Metallic
ADDIS 24 Litre Square Laundry Basket, Metallic

4.0 out of 5 stars This time I wanted something sturdier and this addis basket did not disappoint. It is of sufficient size to carry one ..., 21 Aug 2014
This basket was purchased to replace a flexible basket which had broken. This time I wanted something sturdier and this addis basket did not disappoint. It is of sufficient size to carry one full load of washing, and small enough to balance on one hip. I expect to get a lot more use out of this than my previous basket.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavour, 16.8 fl oz (500 ml)
Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavour, 16.8 fl oz (500 ml)
Offered by Nature's Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended! I never thought that I would be able ..., 21 Aug 2014
Fully deserving of a five star review, the daily use of this oil over several months has improved the condition of my skin, nails, and has helped relieve a creaky joint. Highly recommended!

I never thought that I would be able to stomach cod liver oil in non-capsule form, but this oil is so very mild and lemony in flavour that taking it every day has not posed any problem at all. On those summer days when I was eating a tuna salad, I even substituted this oil for some of the salad dressing, which was very tasty!

This oil makes you realise and appreciate how very old and rank the likes of 'SevenSeas' etc. are, as they smell and taste so utterly foul. I would not contemplate buying them again.

My only criticism of this wonderful product is the price - it is very expensive, but what price good health?

Sistema Soup Mug, 656 ml
Sistema Soup Mug, 656 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars In the autumn I like eating 'winter warmers' for my lunch at work - ..., 21 Aug 2014
In the autumn I like eating 'winter warmers' for my lunch at work - i.e. home-made soups, stews, casseroles etc.

This mug has enabled me to get rid of all 'interim storage' for this sort of food in my fridge and freezer. I simply ladle the food directly into a number of these mugs, wait for them to cool sufficiently then move them into the freezer. This cuts down on the washing up and means that I have a ready supply of mugged-up work lunches, ready to grab on my way out in the morning.

Because the food is still frozen during my journey to work, I do not need to worry about the contents spilling during my commute (some other reviewers found that the steam vent leaked liquid during their commute).

The mug itself is excellent quality and very durable .. the perfect size too for a hearty meal. The steam vent for the microwave is a genius invention, ensuring that the walls of your microwave are not spattered with liquid. They are also dishwasher-safe.

I love these mugs so much that I have several of them. They are not the cheapest but they are without a doubt the best quality, and the product is generally just one of those things that make life a bit easier.

Catit Design Senses Super Roller Circuit
Catit Design Senses Super Roller Circuit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, easy to assemble, 21 Aug 2014
Great toy, easy to assemble, and keeps my new kitten occupied for hours! Great fun to watch, and kitty will appreciate you joining in too. Money well-spent.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Trachycarpus Fortunei (purchased from Meditterane Exotik), 19 Aug 2014
Superb healthy plant - arrived early within the estimated timescale and in pristine condition. I gave it a little drink and it is now living happily in my back garden, adding a certain tropical ambiance :-).

I hope to buy more plants from Meditterane Exotik next year - I have my eye on some of their lovely agaves and aloes.

Very happy with my purchase - buy with confidence.

Crocs Women's Alice Work Black Ballet 11050-001-044 6 UK
Crocs Women's Alice Work Black Ballet 11050-001-044 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars These crocs are a much better, more practical alternative - they look work-smart yet ..., 19 Aug 2014
I purchased these as an alternative to skechers 'go walk' which fell apart within 2 months of purchase despite light use.

These crocs are a much better, more practical alternative - they look work-smart yet are so comfortable and practical (wipe clean!). They are the comfiest things to wear, and have been keeping my feet cool in the summer weather.

Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner 400ml
Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner 400ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

4.0 out of 5 stars At last .., 19 Aug 2014
At last - a decent leave-in conditioner. This produces results as good as many wash-out conditioners, but with less inconvenience, time wasted and mess. It is a superb dentangler and doesn't leave any horrible residue on your hair.

Lawn border edge, palisade, garden 10 m (Brown)
Lawn border edge, palisade, garden 10 m (Brown)
Offered by plastics4garden

3.0 out of 5 stars it's not bad quality., 19 Aug 2014
As far as this sort of item goes, it's not bad quality ... the individual pieces are not unattractive and are in fact quite robust. The ground spikes are quite deep, helping to secure the edging, so the only challenge there was in digging stones out of the way of the spikes.

Now that we have installed the edging though, it looks quite disjointed despite our very best efforts to line the edging up straightly. What a pity the manufacturers did not allow the ability to click the individual lengths onto to one another, as I think that may have helped.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20