Profile for Belle Noir > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Danish Design Sherpa Fleece Cat Igloo, 41 x 41 cm, Beige
Danish Design Sherpa Fleece Cat Igloo, 41 x 41 cm, Beige
Offered by All Trading Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost wish I was small enough to curl up in here ..., 10 Dec 2014
This is a substantial (should fit the largest of cats), well-made, sturdy and warm fleecey igloo for cats. It is pricey but quality generally is - and I always buy Danish Design cat beds, knowing exactly how good they are. Buy one and your moggy will thank you for it :-)

Pukka Pad, Things To Do Today Pad 152x280mm
Pukka Pad, Things To Do Today Pad 152x280mm
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars These pads really do help, 10 Dec 2014
I have loved these pads since first using them in my first post-graduation job. The pages are well designed and really do act to focus the mind on the day's tasks.

Keter Borneo Storage Box
Keter Borneo Storage Box
Offered by Garden Store Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish, capacious, sturdy, functional., 10 Dec 2014
This stylish and capacious box is great for all those garden odds and ends such as parasols, cushions and games, keeping them protected from the elements, and secure too if you purchase and fit a padlock to it like we have done. The box is sturdy and functional - not flimsy at all. It is great to have the extra space in our garden shed, we can actually find things now! Cannot recommend Keter customer services enough - our box arrived with a broken panel, and they were very efficient in terms of getting a replacement out to us.

Rolson 61770 72 LED Camping Light
Rolson 61770 72 LED Camping Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnetic led light, 10 Dec 2014
A brilliantly bright light which we've stuck onto our fridge using the rear magnets - meaning that it is quickly to hand should anyone need to venture out to the garden at night in order to fill up the coal bucket.

Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File in Aluminimum Case
Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File in Aluminimum Case
Offered by Just Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal nail file, 10 Dec 2014
I don't quite know how this works, but it is absolutely fantastic at what it does. I have had mine a year now and it is still as effective as when new. The little case is quite sturdy and has coped well with living in my handbag.

Thayers® Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner with Organic Aloe Vera 355ml
Thayers® Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner with Organic Aloe Vera 355ml
Offered by albert on the go

5.0 out of 5 stars Cools and soothes, 10 Dec 2014
Great alcohol-free toner which cools and soothes your complexion, this has helped with my rosacea considerably. Gives designer brands a run for their money ... probably even outpaces them!

Grannys Original Soap Flakes
Grannys Original Soap Flakes
Offered by Luxury Beauty Company

2.0 out of 5 stars Un-soapy, 10 Dec 2014
Purchased in order to make some DIY fairy liquid, these were disappointingly un-soapy despite melting them in boiling water, however they did produce lots of soap scum.

Sistema Klip It Bakery Container with Scoop, 3.25 Litre
Sistema Klip It Bakery Container with Scoop, 3.25 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Sistema, 10 Dec 2014
What's not to like about these? They are airtight, save on faffing around with clips/plastic bags, they stack together beautifully in my pantry, and they look great to a neatfreak like myself. Especially when labelled up with blackboard labels and liquid chalk...

Sistema Klip It Bakery Container with Scoop, 2.4 Litre