Profile for Belle Noir > Reviews

Toutacoo, Adjustable Waterproof Bucket Rain Hat in Nylon Light Grey
Toutacoo, Adjustable Waterproof Bucket Rain Hat in Nylon Light Grey
Offered by TOUTACOO

4.0 out of 5 stars Reluctantly returning ..., 12 May 2015
Lovely hat, great style and practical, but sadly even with the 'adjustability' claimed it does not fit - I am a medium build. I suspect it would be great for petite ladies, and is of decent quality. Reluctantly returning.

Felix As Good As It Looks Doubly Delicious Fish 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4)
Felix As Good As It Looks Doubly Delicious Fish 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Price hike, 1 May 2015
This is a great product and my cats love it - it actually looks as though it contains real meat instead of just gunk of unknown origin, formed in a factory somewhere. My cats are very audibly appreciative of this range, more so than any other.

I used to buy it from amazon, until they took it off subscribe & save, and increased the price by such an extent. I still buy it, just not from amazon anymore.

Stanley 6.6/ 1 Litre Classic Lunch Box and Classic Vacuum Bottle Combination, Green
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars The 'Rolls-Royce' of lunchboxes!, 30 Mar. 2015
A sturdy and masculine lunch box of large proportions, this can accommodate the largest of lunches and keep everything beautifully cool until it is time to eat. Love the way that the matching flask snaps into the lunchbox. Pricey but this is the 'Rolls-Royce' of lunchboxes! An ideal gift for anyone who works in a manual job, or on-the-road.

SunSense Daily Face SPF50+ Invisible Tint Finish Sunscreen - 75 g
SunSense Daily Face SPF50+ Invisible Tint Finish Sunscreen - 75 g

1.0 out of 5 stars Best avoided if your skin is sensitive to alcohol-based skincare products, 30 Mar. 2015
I really wanted to like this product, but within a few seconds of application I had painful stinging across the parts of my face where I have mild rosacea, resulting in those areas going bright red.

Due to my sensitive skin I need to avoid skincare products with alcohol in them - e.g. certain foundations and toners. I have no sensitivity to other ingredients, that I know of. It simply did not occur to me that a sunblock such as Sunsense Daily Face would have alcohol in it (nowhere does it say this on its amazon page), but upon researching the ingredients on Sunsense's own webpage, I confirmed that Cetyl Alcohol is an ingredient. The website did not state the % volume, however I suspect it to be relatively high.

This has been a waste of time and money for me, as I am going to have to bin or try and give away this product. I am puzzled as to why a known skin irritant has been included in a sunblock product in the first place.

Large Dark Metal Wall Art Hanging Gecko
Large Dark Metal Wall Art Hanging Gecko
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 18 Mar. 2015
This gecko is beautiful - large and bejewelled, he glistens on our wall! He is sturdily constructed and has survived the winter very well.

Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask 1200ml / 42.3 fl.oz.
Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask 1200ml / 42.3 fl.oz.
Offered by Just Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The best conditioner, 18 Mar. 2015
I dread to think how many conditioners I have purchased over the years, but this is the best, no doubt about it. 5 minutes on my hair leaves it detangled, sleek and shiny. I hope amazon continue to sell it.

Bosmere K120 Handy Scoop - Green
Bosmere K120 Handy Scoop - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes potting a breeze, 18 Mar. 2015
Perfect - I use it with my garden planting tidy tray. This scoop is very high quality, and sufficiently large and deep, making most planting/potting jobs a breeze.

Tidy Tray, a great compact potting tray
Tidy Tray, a great compact potting tray
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Mar. 2015
This really is a great item, which has saved the stoned floor of my greenhouse from having soil spilt on it. It is sufficiently capacious for most sorts of planting, and really sturdy and well-made. Perfect for my needs.

Staub 1202223 Rectangular Grill Pan with Red Silicone Handle
Staub 1202223 Rectangular Grill Pan with Red Silicone Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect choice, 18 Mar. 2015
The perfect, weighty grill pan, this cooks evenly to perfection, has drainage either side for convenience, and I love the foldable silicone handle.

Premier BA111241 70cm Bamboo Torch with Citronella Candle
Premier BA111241 70cm Bamboo Torch with Citronella Candle

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good value, 18 Mar. 2015
These are okay, but not particularly good value for money. Make sure and bring them in overwinter - they are not particularly sturdy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20