Profile for Belle Noir > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ADDIS 24 Litre Square Laundry Basket, Metallic
ADDIS 24 Litre Square Laundry Basket, Metallic
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars This time I wanted something sturdier and this addis basket did not disappoint. It is of sufficient size to carry one ..., 21 Aug 2014
This basket was purchased to replace a flexible basket which had broken. This time I wanted something sturdier and this addis basket did not disappoint. It is of sufficient size to carry one full load of washing, and small enough to balance on one hip. I expect to get a lot more use out of this than my previous basket.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavour, 16.8 fl oz (500 ml)
Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavour, 16.8 fl oz (500 ml)
Offered by Nature's Remedies
Price: 34.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended! I never thought that I would be able ..., 21 Aug 2014
Fully deserving of a five star review, the daily use of this oil over several months has improved the condition of my skin, nails, and has helped relieve a creaky joint. Highly recommended!

I never thought that I would be able to stomach cod liver oil in non-capsule form, but this oil is so very mild and lemony in flavour that taking it every day has not posed any problem at all. On those summer days when I was eating a tuna salad, I even substituted this oil for some of the salad dressing, which was very tasty!

This oil makes you realise and appreciate how very old and rank the likes of 'SevenSeas' etc. are, as they smell and taste so utterly foul. I would not contemplate buying them again.

My only criticism of this wonderful product is the price - it is very expensive, but what price good health?

Sistema Soup Mug, 656 ml
Sistema Soup Mug, 656 ml
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars In the autumn I like eating 'winter warmers' for my lunch at work - ..., 21 Aug 2014
In the autumn I like eating 'winter warmers' for my lunch at work - i.e. home-made soups, stews, casseroles etc.

This mug has enabled me to get rid of all 'interim storage' for this sort of food in my fridge and freezer. I simply ladle the food directly into a number of these mugs, wait for them to cool sufficiently then move them into the freezer. This cuts down on the washing up and means that I have a ready supply of mugged-up work lunches, ready to grab on my way out in the morning.

Because the food is still frozen during my journey to work, I do not need to worry about the contents spilling during my commute (some other reviewers found that the steam vent leaked liquid during their commute).

The mug itself is excellent quality and very durable .. the perfect size too for a hearty meal. The steam vent for the microwave is a genius invention, ensuring that the walls of your microwave are not spattered with liquid. They are also dishwasher-safe.

I love these mugs so much that I have several of them. They are not the cheapest but they are without a doubt the best quality, and the product is generally just one of those things that make life a bit easier.

Catit Design Senses Super Roller Circuit
Catit Design Senses Super Roller Circuit
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, easy to assemble, 21 Aug 2014
Great toy, easy to assemble, and keeps my new kitten occupied for hours! Great fun to watch, and kitty will appreciate you joining in too. Money well-spent.

Trachycarpus-fortunei to - 17 degrees in 26 cm pot
Trachycarpus-fortunei to - 17 degrees in 26 cm pot

5.0 out of 5 stars Trachycarpus Fortunei (purchased from Meditterane Exotik), 19 Aug 2014
Superb healthy plant - arrived early within the estimated timescale and in pristine condition. I gave it a little drink and it is now living happily in my back garden, adding a certain tropical ambiance :-).

I hope to buy more plants from Meditterane Exotik next year - I have my eye on some of their lovely agaves and aloes.

Very happy with my purchase - buy with confidence.

Crocs Women's Alice Work Black Ballet 11050-001-044 6 UK
Crocs Women's Alice Work Black Ballet 11050-001-044 6 UK
Price: 39.85

4.0 out of 5 stars These crocs are a much better, more practical alternative - they look work-smart yet ..., 19 Aug 2014
I purchased these as an alternative to skechers 'go walk' which fell apart within 2 months of purchase despite light use.

These crocs are a much better, more practical alternative - they look work-smart yet are so comfortable and practical (wipe clean!). They are the comfiest things to wear, and have been keeping my feet cool in the summer weather.

Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner 400ml
Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner 400ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS
Price: 9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars At last .., 19 Aug 2014
At last - a decent leave-in conditioner. This produces results as good as many wash-out conditioners, but with less inconvenience, time wasted and mess. It is a superb dentangler and doesn't leave any horrible residue on your hair.

Lawn border edge, palisade, garden 10 m (Brown)
Lawn border edge, palisade, garden 10 m (Brown)
Offered by Craft Sales Ltd
Price: 18.48

3.0 out of 5 stars it's not bad quality., 19 Aug 2014
As far as this sort of item goes, it's not bad quality ... the individual pieces are not unattractive and are in fact quite robust. The ground spikes are quite deep, helping to secure the edging, so the only challenge there was in digging stones out of the way of the spikes.

Now that we have installed the edging though, it looks quite disjointed despite our very best efforts to line the edging up straightly. What a pity the manufacturers did not allow the ability to click the individual lengths onto to one another, as I think that may have helped.

All Out of Pad Red With Magnet
All Out of Pad Red With Magnet
by Knock Knock
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 19 Aug 2014
This magnetic pad lives on my fridge door, and has proven to be an excellent aide memoire as far as grocery shopping goes. The price is reasonable when you consider that most folks will only need to use one page per week, and the pads themselves look quite funky compared to similar grocery pads.

The Bettersleep Company Continental Square Euro Pillow Protector Pair- Luxury Hotel Quality Cotton Percale with Zip Closure Machine Wash Anti Allergenic Easy Care Finish & Made in the UK
Offered by The Better Sleep Company
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Aug 2014
Very happy with these - they are the perfect size match for my Bettersleep continental pillows. They are very good quality and wash brilliantly as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20