Profile for Belle Noir > Reviews

Large Dark Metal Wall Art Hanging Gecko
Large Dark Metal Wall Art Hanging Gecko
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 18 Mar. 2015
This gecko is beautiful - large and bejewelled, he glistens on our wall! He is sturdily constructed and has survived the winter very well.

Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask 1200ml / 42.3 fl.oz.
Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask 1200ml / 42.3 fl.oz.
Offered by Hair Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars The best conditioner, 18 Mar. 2015
I dread to think how many conditioners I have purchased over the years, but this is the best, no doubt about it. 5 minutes on my hair leaves it detangled, sleek and shiny. I hope amazon continue to sell it.

Bosmere K120 Handy Scoop - Green
Bosmere K120 Handy Scoop - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes potting a breeze, 18 Mar. 2015
Perfect - I use it with my garden planting tidy tray. This scoop is very high quality, and sufficiently large and deep, making most planting/potting jobs a breeze.

Tidy Tray, a great compact potting tray
Tidy Tray, a great compact potting tray
Offered by Diy-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Mar. 2015
This really is a great item, which has saved the stoned floor of my greenhouse from having soil spilt on it. It is sufficiently capacious for most sorts of planting, and really sturdy and well-made. Perfect for my needs.

Staub 1202223 Rectangular Grill Pan with Red Silicone Handle
Staub 1202223 Rectangular Grill Pan with Red Silicone Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect choice, 18 Mar. 2015
The perfect, weighty grill pan, this cooks evenly to perfection, has drainage either side for convenience, and I love the foldable silicone handle.

Premier BA111241 70cm Bamboo Torch with Citronella Candle
Premier BA111241 70cm Bamboo Torch with Citronella Candle

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good value, 18 Mar. 2015
These are okay, but not particularly good value for money. Make sure and bring them in overwinter - they are not particularly sturdy.

Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L
Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I chose this one .., 18 Mar. 2015
I have purchased a number of cheap flasks over the years, none of which have done a satisfactory job in terms of keeping tea hot. This time, I decided to splurge on a more expensive flask, and this was the model I opted for. On the day that I received it, I filled it with tea around 10pm that night, to 'test it', and sampled the contents at 9am the following morning. I must say that I understimated how hot the contents might be, and actually burnt my lip! Its heat retention properties are simply superb, and it is also admirably sturdy and well-made. This flask is going to be a close work companion of mine for a long time.

BaByliss 2777U Big Hair Rotating Styler - 42 mm
BaByliss 2777U Big Hair Rotating Styler - 42 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as everyone claims it is, 18 Mar. 2015
I owned a different brand hot air styler years ago but ended up giving it away because it didn't rotate - and was therefore too much hard work!
Tempted by this Babyliss model due to all the superb reviews, I can confirm that this is simply the best hair styling device I have ever used. Due to the bi-directional rotating brush, it is so easy to create a hairdresser-standard blow dry with minimum effort! Simply blast your hair with a normal hairdryer until lightly damp/almost dry, then section off your hair using a sectioning comb, secure with clips, and then work your way up your head, starting with the lower layers in the same way that hairdressers do. It is so good that I also bought my mum one for mother's day.

Tigi BED HEAD small talk cream 200 ml
Tigi BED HEAD small talk cream 200 ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for adding volume, 18 Mar. 2015
It really DOES work - makes your hair substantially more voluminous, albeit a little more difficult to drag a comb through. Highly recommended for all hairstyles where volume matters, or for ladies and gents who are suffering from some degree of hair loss - I suggested that a close relative try this, and she testified as to the latter.

Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce 2.45 Kg
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce 2.45 Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect stir fry sauce, 18 Mar. 2015
Pleasant sweet and mild sauce, which lasts for ages in this size. My last one lasted 6 months in the fridge, despite making 1-2 stir frys per week - such good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20