Profile for Martin Berry > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Loch Ness Legacy
The Loch Ness Legacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Aug 2014
Yet again Boyd Morrison delivers. Action from the outset, the loch Ness legacy is a page turner. Boyd never fails with the action, romance and characters he creates. First class! Look forward to more Boyd Morrison books.

Dark Days: The Long Road Home
Dark Days: The Long Road Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 30 Jun 2014
I enjoyed the trip and the relationship between Gemma and Christopher. I was curious how the story would end and was happy with the outcome. Set at a nice pace, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Boys Will Be Boys
Boys Will Be Boys

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 16 April 2014
This review is from: Boys Will Be Boys (Kindle Edition)
As a massive Cowboys fan, watching those Super Bowls as a kid and idolizing Aikman, Irvin and Smith, this was a must read. The insight in to their lives and how they operated was a real eye opener. I thoroughly enjoyed it and wish that the Cowboys could get back to those days again.

The Midas Code
The Midas Code

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Midas Code (Kindle Edition)
If I could I would give 6 stars. Great story and fantastic characters. It won't be long until Boyd' s books are made in to movies. Everyone of his books are fantastic. From the United States to Italy, the story moves at a fast pace and does not disappoint.

Goonies
Goonies

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness!, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Goonies (Kindle Edition)
The Goonies is my favourite film of all time. My kids love the film too and they enjoy me reading it to them. We join the goonies on their adventure every time we read it!

Floating Staircase
Floating Staircase

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 23 Oct 2013
Page turner. I couldn't put this book down. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Already looking to read more Ronald Malfi books. Would recommend this to friends.

One Cold Night
One Cold Night

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: One Cold Night (Kindle Edition)
Not a bad novel. I felt that the ending was quite quick and we really didn't get to know the groom that we'll.

Breakdown: A Love Story
Breakdown: A Love Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Different., 25 Aug 2013
I enjoyed this even though it's not my usual type of read.
You get attached to the characters and you will them to pull through. Happy Ending!

Stalkers
Stalkers

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Stalkers (Kindle Edition)
Great read. Heck is a good character and I can't wait for the next story involving him. Bring it on!

World War Z
World War Z

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 2 July 2013
This review is from: World War Z (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Different to what I usually read but after looking at the reviews it was a must read.

Page: 1 | 2