Profile for Martin Berry > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
48 Hours: A City of London Thriller
48 Hours: A City of London Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 Nov. 2014
Thoroughly enjoyable read. I found myself struggling to put the book down. Would definitely recommend this to family and friends.

The Loch Ness Legacy
The Loch Ness Legacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Aug. 2014
Yet again Boyd Morrison delivers. Action from the outset, the loch Ness legacy is a page turner. Boyd never fails with the action, romance and characters he creates. First class! Look forward to more Boyd Morrison books.

Dark Days: The Long Road Home (EMP Fiction)
Dark Days: The Long Road Home (EMP Fiction)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 30 Jun. 2014
I enjoyed the trip and the relationship between Gemma and Christopher. I was curious how the story would end and was happy with the outcome. Set at a nice pace, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Boys Will Be Boys
Boys Will Be Boys

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 16 April 2014
This review is from: Boys Will Be Boys (Kindle Edition)
As a massive Cowboys fan, watching those Super Bowls as a kid and idolizing Aikman, Irvin and Smith, this was a must read. The insight in to their lives and how they operated was a real eye opener. I thoroughly enjoyed it and wish that the Cowboys could get back to those days again.

The Midas Code
The Midas Code

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Midas Code (Kindle Edition)
If I could I would give 6 stars. Great story and fantastic characters. It won't be long until Boyd' s books are made in to movies. Everyone of his books are fantastic. From the United States to Italy, the story moves at a fast pace and does not disappoint.

Goonies
Goonies

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness!, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Goonies (Kindle Edition)
The Goonies is my favourite film of all time. My kids love the film too and they enjoy me reading it to them. We join the goonies on their adventure every time we read it!

Floating Staircase
Floating Staircase

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 23 Oct. 2013
Page turner. I couldn't put this book down. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Already looking to read more Ronald Malfi books. Would recommend this to friends.

One Cold Night
One Cold Night

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: One Cold Night (Kindle Edition)
Not a bad novel. I felt that the ending was quite quick and we really didn't get to know the groom that we'll.

Breakdown: A Love Story
Breakdown: A Love Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Different., 25 Aug. 2013
I enjoyed this even though it's not my usual type of read.
You get attached to the characters and you will them to pull through. Happy Ending!

Stalkers (Detective Mark Heckenburg Book 1)
Stalkers (Detective Mark Heckenburg Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 July 2013
Great read. Heck is a good character and I can't wait for the next story involving him. Bring it on!

Page: 1 | 2