Profile for N. Smith > Reviews

NB 760 B Stability Running Shoes Black/Silver/Rose - size 8.5
NB 760 B Stability Running Shoes Black/Silver/Rose - size 8.5
Offered by TRI-ACTIVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoes, ideal for the gym., 6 Mar. 2014
I have recently joined a gym and have been looking for a pair of suitable trainers as the only trainers I currently own are high tops, which I discovered aren't the most comfortable shoes to wear whilst exercising.

I adore the colour scheme, the picture is very accurate. They fit as expected and are very comfortable.

I would definitely recommend these trainers for the gym.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly despite the poor reviews, 15 Dec. 2013
I was a little bit wary of purchasing this HDD to USB cable considering that 20% of the purchasers who left reviews had had a bad experience with it. I was tempted to purchase a more expensive model but after having to replace a dead laptop cash is a little tight!

I managed to remove my HDD from my old Toshiba satellite laptop using a Phillips 00 screwdriver LINDY Computer Technician Precision Screwdriver Set, plugged the USB cables in and was instantly able to view all the data from the HDD.

As I type I am transferring photos, documents, music and other bits and pieces onto my new laptop. I highly recommend this product for this use. From my experience I can say don't be put off by the low price. For reference, I purchased mine from Amazon directly, rather than from a marketplace seller.

Reef Women's Shore Drift Grey/Turquoise flip flop R1313GTU 9 UK, 11 US
Reef Women's Shore Drift Grey/Turquoise flip flop R1313GTU 9 UK, 11 US

3.0 out of 5 stars Very strange shape, 9 Aug. 2013
I ordered size UK9, I usually wear a UK8.5 so erred on the side of caution.

These flip flops are a very bizarre shape. The actual sandal is the right size to be a size 9. However, the strap is located far too near the middle of the sandal, so when you wear them, there is about an inch and a half of sole beyond your toes and no room for your heel!

I've never seen anything like it! I know we all have different sized / shaped feet but this is silly.

I will be uploading a picture of the sandals before returning them to Amazon.

The sandals themselves look like they are made well and of high quality material, I am disappointed they don't fit.

Crocs Duet Plus, Unisex-Adults' Clogs
Crocs Duet Plus, Unisex-Adults' Clogs
Price: £18.82 - £182.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase thanks to other reviews!, 9 Aug. 2013
Firstly, I would like to say thank you to other reviewers suggesting ordering the size up. I am glad I did!

I ordered a size UK9 and actually received a US9(M)/US11(F) which equates to a UK8 - so they fit me perfectly.

Secondly, I ordered the raspberry/graphite crocs; the crocs are more pink than the picture depicts them to be, considerably so in natural light. I am female, so not a problem for me, but I'm not sure guys would be too happy to receive them!

Thirdly, I find these more comfortable than my other pair of crocs, which are the classic clog design, so I am very pleased with them.

I highly recommend buying a pair of these. I know they aren't overly fashionable but they are comfortable and very handy to have at the swimming pool - no more nasty foot germs for me!

Nips 25 x 33 x 18.5cm A4 Office Multi Purpose Box - Multi-Coloured (Pack of 2)
Nips 25 x 33 x 18.5cm A4 Office Multi Purpose Box - Multi-Coloured (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good storage solution, 3 Aug. 2013
These boxes arrived flat-packed, as expected.

The cardboard itself is of good quality and the design is far nicer than I was expecting.

Assembly was very easy and I have not needed to tape or glue the boxes.

I am very pleased with my purchase as I now have space to store my recipe books!

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo, 400 ml
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo, 400 ml
Offered by Kiara World

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells divine!, 1 July 2013
I have been using this shampoo for a couple of months now.

Despite not being keen on the smell (and taste!) of honey or apricot this smells lovely - so don't be put off by the 'flavour'.

The ends of my hair have been dyed, despite this the overall condition of my hair has improved since using herbal essence shampoo.

This doesn't make my hair greasy like some shampoos can and the matching conditioner is great too.

I definitely recommend this shampoo.

Crocs Bistro Unisex Adults' Clogs
Crocs Bistro Unisex Adults' Clogs
Price: £14.99 - £130.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed, 28 May 2013
Unfortunately, I had to return these Crocs.

I ordered a size UK8, the Crocs I received turned out to be a Size 7-8 so they did not fit.

Sizing issues aside, the Crocs appeared to be well made and I was disappointed when I realised I would have to return them.

Odysea Honey Selection
Odysea Honey Selection

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice honey but very short shelf life, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Odysea Honey Selection (Grocery)
I purchased this as a gift for my grandmother, who absolutely adores honey.

The honey arrived well packaged and looked like it would be an ideal gift. However, upon closer inspection I realised that the best before date was 'End May 2013', I purchased the honey in April! I contacted Amazon who happily sent me a replacement but unfortunately the second lot had the same best before date. I know that honey lasts very well, and if I was purchasing it for myself it wouldn't have been a problem but because it was a gift it was very inconvenient.

Simon Jersey Unisex Black White Multi Check Chefs Trousers Unhemmed XXS CT0220
Simon Jersey Unisex Black White Multi Check Chefs Trousers Unhemmed XXS CT0220

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 12 May 2013
I am a trainee chef so was looking for some new checks.

I tend to have a hard time finding trousers long enough, as I have an inside leg measurement of 34". These sounded ideal as they have an inside leg measurement of 36" and come with a pack of wonderweb. I am useless at sewing, so this appealed hugely! The trousers are stitched along the bottom, so if you don't want to hem them, they can just be turned up and the fabric wont fray.

They actual trousers seem to be very good quality and haven't faded in the wash, the colours haven't run either. They have an entirely elastic waistband along with draw cord. I have a 28" waist and they fit me well.

I definitely recommend these trousers and am looking forward to wearing them in the kitchen this week.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 12 May 2013
I am a trainee chef so was looking for a good quality but inexpensive apron to wear over my whites.

This was one of the cheapest I could find, so I was a little sceptical and not really sure what kind to quality to expect.

Despite not having an adjustable neck strap it fits perfectly, the actual quality seems very good and it hasn't faded in the wash. The pocket at the front is divided into two sections which is much preferable to one large pocket. The ties are good quality, also, and are plenty long enough. For reference; I am a size 10/12 and approximately 5'8" in height.

I will definitely be purchasing a few more of these and definitely recommend this apron.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8