Profile for Matt > Reviews

Content by Matt

Matt

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 Premium Black Top Flip PU Leather Case Includes Screen Protector, Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality., 29 Jan 2013
Case provides good protection when closed, except for the camera hole which is open. However, the inner plastic bit which secures the phone is place is very very very brittle. The side pieces of plastic snapped off after a couple of weeks of use rendering the case pretty much useless as the phone would not stay secured in the case while the cover was flipped open. I will not be buying this case again. I will go for a case without such brittle plastic. Overall, not bad for the price.

HP Pavilion dv6-2113sa Notebook PC (15.6-inch Display, Windows 7 Home Premium, AMD Turion II M620 Processor, 4 GB DDR2 RAM, 500GB HDD, ATI Radeon HD 4530 Graphics, up to 4 Hours Battery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop!, 17 May 2011
I have had this laptop 5 months and so far it has worked perfectly every time I have used it. So far, there has been no faults and I haven't had to replace anything yet. However, I am not sure whether this is just my laptop but it seems to overheat a lot after just using it for around an hour. The back gets to the point where I cannot touch it for more than about 2 seconds. Also, the battery life is very poor in my opinion. It says it is supposed to last for 4 hours but I find it runs out of charge after about 1 hour.

In conclusion, I use this laptop a lot for gaming and it runs really well. I have run various high quality games on the laptop, for example, starcraft, warcraft, minecraft, portal, portal 2, borderlands etc. The graphics quality and speed is really good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7