Profile for Lizzums > Reviews

Content by Lizzums

Lizzums

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
iPazzPort Pro Mini 2.4Ghz RF Mini Wireless Keyboard Backlit With Multi Touchpad Laser Pointer for Google Android TV HTPC PC Windows 8
Offered by iPazzPort Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, 2 Aug. 2013
This is a great keyboard. It's small but that's what I was looking for. I use it with my mac computer and it works perfectly. It's a lot better not having to sit up close to the screen.

Half-Blood: A Covenant Novel
Half-Blood: A Covenant Novel
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Aug. 2013
Wow, what a read. I bought this book out of curiosity and I certainly wasn't disappointed. There are so many twists to keep the reader gripped and wanting to read more.
I'm definitely going to read the next book in the series.

The Joys of My Life (Hawkenlye)
The Joys of My Life (Hawkenlye)
by Alys Clare

4.0 out of 5 stars A recommended read, 2 Aug. 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book. I was engrossed from the start as with all the other book in the Hawkenlye series.

The Dolls' Dressmaker - The Complete Pattern Book
The Dolls' Dressmaker - The Complete Pattern Book
by Venus Dodge

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 2 Aug. 2013
I bought this book after seeing it in a library. Its a very useful book for making dolls dresses as the patterns are actual size.

Lover at Last: Number 11 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood)
Lover at Last: Number 11 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood)
by J. R. Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 out of 10, 12 July 2013
J.R.Ward is such a good writer. Her books are so involved and it's so hard to put them down once you've started. I loved reading about Qhuinn and Blays friendship and blossoming relationship. It was hard to tell at times which way it was going to go for them. I would definitely recommend it.

Captain America [DVD](1990)
Captain America [DVD](1990)
Dvd ~ Matt Salinger

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Captain America [DVD](1990) (DVD)
I like films containing comic book heroes and Captain America was such a good film. The outfit was updated and looked realistic. The storyline was gripping. It didn't disappoint.

Iron Man [DVD]
Iron Man [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr.
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Iron Man [DVD] (DVD)
Iron Man is such a good film. I do like a good action film and I wasn't disappointed when I watched this film. Plus it's got Jeff Bridges in it and he's a fantastic actor.

Tron Legacy [DVD]
Tron Legacy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Sheen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Tron Legacy [DVD] (DVD)
I remember watching the original as a child and when I heard a sequel was being made I knew I just had to see it. I bought Tron through Amazon and I loved it. I've watched it twice so far and I'm still not bored of it. The soundtrack is so good and the CGI in the film is amazing.
An excellent film.

The Daylight War (Demon Cycle 3)
The Daylight War (Demon Cycle 3)
by Peter V. Brett

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 12 July 2013
A fantastic book. I couldn't put it down. I had read both The Painted Man and The Desert Spear and it definitely didn't disappoint.
It is definitely a cliff hanger! Those who have read it will understand both meanings it that comment. I now have to wait for the next book to be finished.

Fabric for Fashion: The Swatch Book
Fabric for Fashion: The Swatch Book
by Clive Hallett
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars I've finally got it! :), 9 July 2013
I have wanted this book for ages and had been looking for it all over.
It is such a helpful book. To be able to see and feel the fabrics is great. I will be able to make more informed decisions on fabrics to use for items now. I would recommend this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4