Profile for Dannii > Reviews

Dannii

Grey's Anatomy Fan
Grey's Anatomy Fan

1.0 out of 5 stars load of rubbish, 4 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy Fan (App)
Downloaded this as I'm a massive Grey's anatomy fan!
Nothing would load!
It was slow!
Load of rubbish!
Lucky it was free!!

Netmums Chat
Netmums Chat

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Netmums Chat (App)
Easy to use & navigate! I just love this forum too... Would highly recommend it for mum's! Mum chat, advice, money saving tips & idea's for EVERYTHING!!

Ooh! What a Lovely Pair: Our Story
Ooh! What a Lovely Pair: Our Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, 23 Feb. 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book. Sometimes I got a little confused as to which of Ant or Dec were speaking but it was still a very enjoyable book

Wedding Planning Complete Lite
Wedding Planning Complete Lite

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth wasting your time...., 28 Jan. 2014
Argh.. this app is extremely frustrating! I so far not been able to find a decent wedding planner app and have been giving a few ago despite bad reviews... I thought surely there must be ONE wedding planning app that does what it's suppose to... but there is not!! With this one I was annoyed within minutes! I tried to add a guest list and I added one person yes ONE person then it wouldn't let me add another it only allowed me to add companions onto the existing guest!! Some one please make a great wedding planner app :-)
Gutted :-(

The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (App)
I am simply addicted to this game, I have not put my kindle down since getting it, I'm losing sleep over it! My 3 year old LOVES helping me too

Voicemail Santa Free
Voicemail Santa Free

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fab!, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Voicemail Santa Free (App)
I have downloaded this on both my phone and my kindle, I think it's fab I use it to 'call' Santa when any children (niece,nephews and friends kids) are with me, it is especially effective when my little 3 year old has done something to make us proud! Or when he is naughty my call quickly changes his attitude :-)

STV Player
STV Player

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fab!, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: STV Player (App)
Wasn't too sure about downloading this app because of previous reviews but decided to give it a go since flash player doesn't work on my fire! It works perfectly fine... downloaded quick! A few people have said it isn't full screen but there is a little button u tap on the side of the video (just like YouTube) does the job!

Escape The Titanic
Escape The Titanic

5.0 out of 5 stars very addictive, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Escape The Titanic (App)
Really enjoying this game, I actually can't put in down... keeping me and my 3 year old very entertained we both have it on our kindles