Profile for Paul Sargant > Reviews

Content by Paul Sargant

Paul Sargant

APPLE IPHONE 6 4.7" TPU SILICONE GEL SKIN CASE COVER - IPHONE 6 (HOT PINK)
APPLE IPHONE 6 4.7" TPU SILICONE GEL SKIN CASE COVER - IPHONE 6 (HOT PINK)
Offered by MobySpares

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd buy another!, 25 May 2015
Early days yet, but the wife lives the colour and it seems robust. Great value at this price and quick delivery too 👍

King and Maxwell
King and Maxwell

5.0 out of 5 stars as good as ever, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: King and Maxwell (Kindle Edition)
Baldacci continues to entertain in so many ways, it's been worth waiting for. Go read it for yourself and make up your own mind, you won't be disappointed!

Macalla
Macalla
Offered by Todays Great Deal

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not an original CD factory produced, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Macalla (Audio CD)
I finally got around to playing this CD, one CD player (NAD so decent machine) can't read it at all, Second (Arcam) can play some tracks but with much skipping and jumping, it's a cheap badly copied after market CD, how disappointed am I that I was too trusting not to have played this on receipt but happily stored it away until I had time to sit and listen properly.
Avoid this seller like the plague is my opinion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2014 2:28 PM BST

HP Officejet Plus 6500A e-All-in-One Web Enabled Printer (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, Wireless, e-Print)

1.0 out of 5 stars I gave it one star because I had to !, 4 Aug. 2013
I have owned one of these printers for about 2 years now, the print quality was OK but not anything to get excited about then the problems started around 6 months ago, searching on line forums made me realise I was in for a life of problem solving.
Today I have just about decided to give up with it, cannot get the print heads to align despite following all the on line guidance (cleaning print head twice).
It started when it wouldn't print saying the paper is the wrong size and the only solution appears to be an ink wasting re alignment of the head if it will function or a draft copy!
That is OK as long as you can get the head to realign.
Buy a different make, please :(

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, but great service, 22 April 2013
Unfortunately had to return this product as it did not meet my needs (no £ sign or decimal point among other things?).
That said, whilst the product disappointed, the service from the seller was excellent and exceeded my expectations.
Product - 1 star
Seller's service - 5 star.