Profile for ninjag > Reviews

Content by ninjag

ninjag

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
GPS Car Tracker with GPRS and Vehicle Theft Protection System (Model:TK103A)
GPS Car Tracker with GPRS and Vehicle Theft Protection System (Model:TK103A)
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic device!, 24 Feb. 2014
I have to admit, for the price I thought that this would either be unreliable or not work at all. However, it's actually a fantastic piece of kit!

There’s no instructions on how to wire it except for a wiring diagram but it’s pretty easy to figure out. I decided to just install it to the power and haven’t bothered with all the additional features such as door entry etc.

Basically, you just tap into a fuse which is always live (use an add-a-circuit) such as your interior lights with the red wire and connect the black wire to your grounding bolt near the fuse box.

The internal battery doesn’t seem to actually power the unit with regard to tracking as far as I can see and is probably just for retaining your settings.

Buy a sim card from giff-gaff. Stick some credit on it, pop it into a regular phone so as to disable voicemail and then sling it into the tracker.

Tracking your car is now as easy as telephoning someone. After the second ring it hangs up and sends coordinates to your phone including a Google maps link taking you to within 5 metres of your car’s location!

The unit is small enough to hide and the GPS and GPRS receivers can be hidden inside your A-Pillar!

Awesome and well worth the money.

TeckNet® 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Headband Vibration Gaming Headset Over-Ear Headphone With Microphone For PC Computer Gaming, USB Connection
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected., 1 Jan. 2014
I'm not quite sure where I stand with these headphones. For starters, they aren't real 7.1 and use virtual technology to replicate it. But after running all sorts of sound tests, including the official ones from Dolby, it appears these only really emulate 5.1.

You also have to tweak some of the settings otherwise front left and right sound the same as rear left and right.

Sound quality is ok, but I guess for the price it's acceptable.

2 x LARGE 1KG DRY AIR CAR/HOME DEHUMIDIFIER REUSABLE BAG MOISTURE ABSORBER/DAMP EATER
Offered by Seal Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars They actually work!, 1 Jan. 2014
Both our cars would stuffer from condensation on all the windows every morning. All seals are fine and checked so I thought I'd give these bags a try. Windows are crystal clear every morning now!

Everyday Harumi: Simple Japanese food for family and friends
Everyday Harumi: Simple Japanese food for family and friends
by Harumi Kurihara

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, 1 Jan. 2014
Excellent quality and filled with all sorts of ideas which are presented in a very well laid out manner. Bought it as a present for my brother along with some Japanese knives and he loves it.

Comma CCL500M 500ml Contact Clean
Comma CCL500M 500ml Contact Clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 1 Jan. 2014
Cleaned a 13 year old MAF and Air Temp. Sensor on a Yaris in less than a minute. Car doesn't stutter under load anymore and the OBDC light doesn't come on anymore as the car no longer runs rich. MOTs are a dream now!

Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Black X-Large
Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Black X-Large
Offered by PetLondon

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 1 Jan. 2014
Great harness compared to our last one which got very dirty easily, ended up stinking and also would dig into his joints. We've got a wee Beagle and this harness fits perfectly, it's very soft yet strong and looks the business also!

Andrew James Electric Knife Sharpener - Two Stage Sharpener- Grinds and Fine Hones Kitchen Knives
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars It just doesn't do a very good job., 1 Jan. 2014
I've tried all sorts of techniques but it's actually blunted most of my knives. My small manual one which I have to manually drag the knife over seems to work better. It's a shame as I really wanted to get my blades razor sharp but I think there's just too much movement allowed in the slots that it's easy to blunt them.

Supper Mini Bluetooth Car Code Reader Compatible with Android / Droid / Torque Support OBD2 OBD II ELM327 Power 2 - Blue
Offered by Bestin

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little device!, 1 Jan. 2014
Worked first time and still works perfectly. Fast connection, small and discreet. Links up to my Note 2 on Android every time without any problems. A+++

100ml Glass Polishing Compound, Glass Polishing Solution, Cerium Oxide Suspended Gel - Fine Grade
Offered by Glass Polish Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff but be prepared!, 1 Jan. 2014
It's no miracle juice and you will need to be prepared to put in some time and effort. My windscreen had some bad scratches on it from previous owner which appear to be from the wipers dragging stuff across it. I spent about 20 mins giving it a quick polish with this stuff and it's visibly better.

I've no doubt if I spent a good hour that I would be able to almost eliminate the marks. You've got to remember, we are talking about glass here which is a hard material so the stuff is actually pretty effective taking that into consideration.

Japanese Knife Set Japan SekiRyu 3 knife set  incl. one chinese whetstone
Japanese Knife Set Japan SekiRyu 3 knife set incl. one chinese whetstone
Offered by Japanese Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 1 Jan. 2014
These bad boys are sharp! Very authentic feeling and the presentation box is a nice touch especially as I was buying it as a gift. Tempted to get a set for myself now also!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4