Profile for Nazgrim > Reviews

Nazgrim

Let It Go
Let It Go

5.0 out of 5 stars SImply Disney's music at it's best, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Let It Go (MP3 Download)
A wonderful track, with lots of feeling and inspirational ideas. Even if you have never seen the film this is a great track that will motivate you to get up and go.

SimCity  [Online Game Code]
SimCity [Online Game Code]

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, lives up to the Sims reputation, 4 Feb 2014
This was a great example of the Simcity line. The most impressive element is the dynamics between other cities where players can support each other and work as a team to boost the overall quality of the map as a whole.

Some elements still need some refinement with the later game play but these aside a very good game.

Space Marine - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
Space Marine - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun if you like 40K you will love this!, 8 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I must admit when it came to this game I was worried that it would be just like any other hack and slash game there is.I was pleasantly suprised. I am a lover of the 40K universe this title dose it justice. It had a rich plot running through the whole game,lots of cut scenes and memroable characters. There was also lots of little phrases cool lines that stick in my merory from the game. The visuals are great and the voice acting is superb. Any one who likes a good story of tiwsts and turns this is a great game for it. In terms of game play I found it easy to learn and the plot takes you though the use of each new ablilty step by step in the situation. I was glued to the screen for a a few days with this one. The only things I would say could do with work is the multi-player mode. Though fun there are a number of issues that make it some what annoying. As it is hosted by indipendant players each time the smooth running of the games can be interupted often. Leading to "shot through walls" moments and waiting for some time for the host computor to catch up or even having to "migrate to a new host". I know these things can be present in any multi player game though they seem to bit a too frequent in the mulit-player matches I have played. As with any release there are a few bugs but THQ seems to be on the ball and is working to sort them out asap. I have also just read that they are working on an "Extermiatus" mode which will be free to down load once it is out which will give a co-op survial mode which I think will add a new dimention to the game play. For those who love acheavments this title boasts a multitude that can be aquired. These can be gotten through out single player and multiplayer also. Over all I thought this was a brillaint game and well worth investing in. I Just wish there was more of it and looks forward to what they do in the future!

Nazgrim