Profile for Loxyduc > Reviews

Content by Loxyduc

Loxyduc

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cataclysm (The Watchers Trilogy)
Cataclysm (The Watchers Trilogy)
Price: 1.79

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay, 20 Nov 2013
Not bad but not great. I wanted to know what happened in the end so kept reading but skimmed a lot.

Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy)
Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars enticing, more please, 11 Nov 2013
A different twist on tales of people with powers. A brilliant start, a teaser, for what will surely be a great series.

The Immortals of Myrdwyer: A Mages of Bloodmyr Novel: Book #3
The Immortals of Myrdwyer: A Mages of Bloodmyr Novel: Book #3
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars a good series, 4 Nov 2013
I liked the continued story of the main characters. I wasn't so keen on the prolonged mid section of the book. I'd have enjoyed more of the last section instead. It was a good book. I enjoyed the series.

Insurrection (Bakkian Chronicles Book 2)
Insurrection (Bakkian Chronicles Book 2)
Price: 1.77

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, looking forward to book 3, 11 Oct 2013
Excellent second part. it's nice to see positive marital relationships feature in a story. It doesn't happen often. Characters are well developed with new ones edging in to tease you in to book three. My imagination is captured. If only I had a portal, or a free mansion...

The Consuls of the Vicariate: A Mages of Bloodmyr Novel: Book #2
The Consuls of the Vicariate: A Mages of Bloodmyr Novel: Book #2
Price: 2.39

3.0 out of 5 stars it's good, 1 Sep 2013
I skim read some of it as there is a lot of detail. I'm personally more interested in the people aspects of the story. I'm not a battle fan either. I spite of these things I enjoyed the book because the people I started to care about in the first book continue to develop through this one.

Meant to Be (The Saving Angels Series Book 1)
Meant to Be (The Saving Angels Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars really good book, 1 Jun 2013
Great start to what I hope is an exciting trilogy. Nice story line, not too complicated and far fetched enough to be interesting.

Spring Break: Here to Party
Spring Break: Here to Party
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 9.37

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 30 May 2013
I thought this would be full of fun, energetic songs. It's not. I found it really disappointing. Lesson learned, next time you tube the songs first!

Just Feels Good
Just Feels Good
Offered by MEGA Media FBA
Price: 11.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic energetic country, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Just Feels Good (Audio CD)
Fun songs, reflective songs and lots of talent. I have been playing it over and over on the car. It's great.

Entangled (Spellbound Trilogy #1)
Entangled (Spellbound Trilogy #1)
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars lighthearted fun read with witches and warlocks galore, 27 May 2013
Fantasy fiction is great, this book allows a dip in to the fantasy world without it getting too silly. Teenage characters at school are the basis so if you can cope with that rather than adults it's fine,

The Evanescence (Fallen Soul Series, #2)
The Evanescence (Fallen Soul Series, #2)
Price: 1.80

3.0 out of 5 stars a fairly dull book to end a long series, 25 May 2013
I love the characters so I persevere through all the books to get to an ending. I think id rather have had one sooner. E book is fine, continues along the same lines a the previous ones. If you liked them you'll like this. Feels eked out for financial gain rather than necessity which puts me off a bit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3