Profile for Jennifer Garner > Reviews

Content by Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner (Merseyside, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Fifty Shades Of Grey (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Fifty Shades Of Grey (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars really good soundtrack, 23 Mar. 2015
I listen to this every night in the kitchen doing tea. Nice album and music selection.

George's Marvellous Medicine
George's Marvellous Medicine
by Roald Dahl

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat Roald Dahl books!, 23 Mar. 2015
Childhood memories! Can't wait to start reading this with my daughter

Gone Girl [DVD] [2014]
Gone Girl [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Ben Affleck

5.0 out of 5 stars great film, 23 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Gone Girl [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Love the film as much as the book!

Braun Oral-B PRO 6000 CrossAction 6-Mode Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide and Bluetooth Connectivity

4.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush Upgrade, 23 Mar. 2015
I recently replaced my 10 year old sonicare with this. I have found my gums are a little sore after a few days use, seems like a tougher clean than the sonicare, will try the sensitive setting from now on. I use the toothbrush with my husband, different heads obviously! But the app only works with 1 user which is no good, so now it thinks i'm cleaning my teeth 4 times a day!
All the different heads look good, only tried the cross action one so far. the little monitor is great because it means my daughter is encouraged to clean all sections of her mouth as shown if we brush at the same time (the timer only starts when my toothbrush is used).
I keep mine on the charger in between brushes so i'm not concerned about how it keeps charge.
All in all i'm very happy. Just wish the app would be altered to suit 2 users.

Tefal ActiFry Family - 1.5kg - Black
Tefal ActiFry Family - 1.5kg - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Updated version not as good as the previous one, 4 Nov. 2014
I have recently had to throw away my actifry because it broke - was on a shelf that came away from the wall so no fault of the actifry!
I replaced it with this newer 1.5kg model and I must say I am very disappointed in the new model. If I am making chips just for 1 or 2 people, then the chips don't have sufficient weight to have any effect on the paddle, therefore the chips don't get mixed up, the paddle literally pushes them round the pan in the same position. If I want evenly cooked chips then I have to manually shake them up every 5 minutes or so to avoid them being burnt on 1 side.
The only plus of this new model is that they now switch off after the timer reaches zero.
I have contacted Tefal about the problem and just hope I can get a refund or exchange for the smaller model.

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

5.0 out of 5 stars really enjoyable book, 30 Jun. 2013
I really liked this story. I do love a happy ending! Likeable characters and great storyline. Need to find something as good to read next.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars aww what a great read, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I did that thing where you can't even breath you're crying so much. Loved the story. Heart warming and breaking at the same time.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars hooked!, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Loved the book, loved the way the book was written giving the story through 2 people's eyes. The end annoyed me a little bit but good read overall.

The Curry Secret: How to Cook Real Indian Restaurant Meals at Home
The Curry Secret: How to Cook Real Indian Restaurant Meals at Home
by Kris Dhillon

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 13 April 2011
lovely basic curry recipe which i can batch cook and hubby has his plain, i add chilli powder to my half. everyone happy :)

Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, 5.7 Litre - Polished Stainless Steel
Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, 5.7 Litre - Polished Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars great i love it, 25 Mar. 2011
i think it looks nice and neat on the worktop, food cooks well.

the only thing, i thought it had a delay timer so when i'm at work for 10 hours i thought i could start the cooking on delay a few hours later. but it actually does the cooking first then switches to keep warm function which is also fine. suppose it stops the food sitting there on the work top cold with the mixture of raw meat/veg.
got a beef casserole in it today :-)

Page: 1 | 2