Profile for Mes > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars O Holy Night, 18 Nov 2014
This review is from: Merry Christmas (Audio CD)
My wife and I love listening to Mariah and think she's got a great voice. My best track on this is "O Holy Night". Really jazzy and upbeat version of a Christmas classic.

Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother & Whisk in Stainless Steel, with Stand and 4 Frothing Attachments
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars -Like a lightsaber in the hands of a Jedi! -, 18 Nov 2014
This frother is good value for money and with batteries included as well! Tried making a hot chocolate with it as soon as I got it and I've got to say, probably the best I've made so far. My children are in for a treat, no more wasted minutes stirring endlessly to get proper froth and satisfying the pampered taste buds of my kiddies. Great Work guys on this, loving the stand as well, really practical and stylish product all round!!

Daily Study Bible for Women
Daily Study Bible for Women
by Jill Briscoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it although we bought it for her mother ..., 24 Aug 2014
Wife loves it although we bought it for her mother whose opinion we haven't heard yet. Might get another one for my wife.

Prisoners [DVD]
Prisoners [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

2.0 out of 5 stars Dark movie. Just needs shelving on my "Depressive Movies" ..., 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: Prisoners [DVD] (DVD)
Dark movie. Just needs shelving on my "Depressive Movies" shelf. Maybe right in the far back so i don't see it again any time soon.

World War Z [DVD]
World War Z [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Walking dead. Can't really care for the characters ..., 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: World War Z [DVD] (DVD)
Not Walking dead. Can't really care for the characters in this zombie flick. Wouldn't miss them if they did get eaten. Brad is the Pitts in this as well. Disjointed plot. Bah humbug!

MaxiMuscle Promax Lean Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder Chocolate--1200g (Formerly Known as Maximuscle, Packaging May Vary)
Offered by Ultimate Health

4.0 out of 5 stars Found that it was a bit clumpy when mixing but ..., 24 Aug 2014
Found that it was a bit clumpy when mixing but hey ho, it's a shake, should be expected. Apart from that used it for 3 weeks and kept my workout routine of 4 times a week in the gym for 1 hour-1and half hour sessions (75 % of max weight with high reps, 10-15 with about 3 sets) and found that i lost weight (about half a stone) and saw results (started looking toned). Kept my normal diet of no processed or fast foods for 3 weeks. in essence, worth the money i paid for it.

Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
by R.A. Torrey

3.0 out of 5 stars Sola Scriptura, 2 Jan 2014
It's a great book for referencing and getting all themes in Bible together for easy reference, the only problem I had was in its presentation. As a father of little ones who has a huge sleep debt and not enough time on his hands on the best of days, I found it hard work looking up some references, the font is small and everything a bit too clustered, I know we should wrestle with the Word, but I'm sure this refers to the content of what Scripture says, not it's presentation! I'm open to correction...

BSN 1.03Kg NO-Xplode 2.0 EU Pre-Workout Lemonade
BSN 1.03Kg NO-Xplode 2.0 EU Pre-Workout Lemonade
Offered by gymssuperstoreltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pump!, 2 Jan 2014
Have tried quite a few of similar sort of products, taste is alright for what it is, kicks in about 30 mins so maybe take it during warm-up, stretch etc. Lasts about 3-4 hours and keeps you alert/pumped energised etc, so if you have problems sleeping might not be so helpful taking it for evening workout!

The Official Highway Code
The Official Highway Code
by Department for Transport

5.0 out of 5 stars Passed test - 'Nuff said!!, 2 Jan 2014
Oh what, lol, I passed my test and would definitely encourage anyone wanting to sit their test that this is an invaluable tool to learning how to drive legally and properly in the UK. I live in an area where most drivers ignore the H-code so maybe this would be a nice Christmas or birthday gift to anyone living near me.

Know your traffic signs (Driving Skills)
Know your traffic signs (Driving Skills)
by Great Britain: Department for Transport

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Help!, 2 Jan 2014
All I can say is that two weeks into reading this and sitting my test...I passed! So definitely would recommend it to anyone thinking of taking theory test or if you just need to recap what signs mean when you've seen one that throws you!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3