Profile for J. M. Petrie > Reviews

J. M. Petrie

Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 5 Feb. 2015
This book was helpful for the first few months of my daughter's life, however, it put milestones at ages where some babies would still be in the basic stages of sleeping all day. Other than this the book was good and very informative.

First-Time Parent: The honest guide to coping brilliantly and staying sane in your baby's first year

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 26 May 2014
I found this book extremely informative and although I didn't finish reading until after I'd had my child I found that what I had already read was helpful and also as it says on the cover 'honest'. Would definitely recommend this book to any first time parents, especially as it provides bits for soon-to-be-fathers as well. :)

Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2)
Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 2 Feb. 2014
Brilliant! I loved the first book and this one was great as well, starting the next one soon! Such a talented author, can draw you in, keep you attached and leave you wanting more!!! :)

Branded (Fall of Angels Book 1)
Branded (Fall of Angels Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 23 Jan. 2014
Great book, pulls the reader in I can't wait to read the rest in the series as it left me wanting to read more!

Child of the Ghosts
Child of the Ghosts

5.0 out of 5 stars :'D, 23 Jan. 2014
I loved it, it seems to be written in a way that draws the reader in, I would recommend it to anyone that wants a book that they either don't want to put it down or leaves them wanting to read on in the next book, I'm going to read the second as I loved it and I want to find out what happens next within the series.

LEGO City Model 7738 Coast Guard Helicopter & Life Raft
LEGO City Model 7738 Coast Guard Helicopter & Life Raft

4.0 out of 5 stars coast guard lego model 7738, 19 Feb. 2009
christmas present for son who dissapeared into bedroom untill he had completed this item good when finished

Zap Ben 10 Fleece Blanket
Zap Ben 10 Fleece Blanket
Offered by Home-Expressions

4.0 out of 5 stars ben10 fleece blanket, 19 Feb. 2009
excellant value for money this was a part christmas present that was agreeable to a little boy who loves it