Profile for Esther > Reviews

Content by Esther

Esther

Page: 1 | 2
The Free eBay Products Worth Thousands that You Can Sell Today: Jump-start Your Online Selling Career with the Surprisingly Valuable Merchandise Lying Around Your Home

3.0 out of 5 stars Free Ebay Products, 11 Dec 2014
This book is intended for a newbie wanting to start selling on ebay. The book is good but definitely not for me as I have passed this stage of selling on ebay.

Toilet Ninja Toilet Unblocker 1 Litre - Unblock your Toilet Fast without a Toilet Plunger, Toilet Auger, Toilet Snake, Drain Cleaner, Drain Unblocker, Toilet Cleaner or Bleach. Blocked Toilet, Clogged Toilet, Blocked Macerator.
Offered by MUROC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Sep 2014
My toilet was blocked for 3 days and Ninja unblocked it in 30 minutes. I am very pleased with this product.

Dymo LetraTag LT-100H Plus Label Maker ABC Keyboard
Dymo LetraTag LT-100H Plus Label Maker ABC Keyboard

4.0 out of 5 stars DYMO LETRA TAG, 6 April 2014
The item is good, however, it was not exactly what I was looking for. The label was too small for what I intend to use it for. I might have been the one who choose it in error.

Sanatogen A-Z Complete 23 essential Vitamins and Minerals 90 Tablets
Sanatogen A-Z Complete 23 essential Vitamins and Minerals 90 Tablets
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanatogen A-Z Complete 23 essential vitamins and minerals, 13 Jun 2013
I bought this vitamin on the advise of a friend and started taking the vitamins immediately I received it from Amazon. The vitamins is good as it makes me to recover from the stress that I have went through during the day from running to and fro work. One particularly thing that I notice about this vitamin was that I bit my tongue some few weeks ago, and it became sore. I was considering going to see my GP for medication, but I do not have to go as I discovered that the sore tongue healed up after 3 days of taking this vitamin.

I highly recommend it to anyone that lead a stressful life and would like to recover back his/her energy.

WordPress To Go: How To Build A WordPress Website On Your Own Domain, From Scratch, Even If You Are A Complete Beginner
by Sarah McHarry

4.0 out of 5 stars WORDPRESS TO GO, 13 Jun 2013
I got introduced to wordpress by an adventure when I was looking into ways of building my own website without using a web designer. I started to build the site, but it was looking like that of an amateur, as I could not use/edit most of the dashboard functions. This then made me to look for a wordpress book on Amazon. I bought the first book "24-hour Wordpress Trainer" but this book did not really helped me with the way I would have wanted my site to look. I then went back to Amazon to look for other wordpress books, and them came across "Wordpress To Go" by Sarah McHarry. I decided to give the book a go, based on the reviews of people who have bought this book. As soon as I opened the book, I knew outright that this book will help me a great deal in achieving my dream of building at least a good wordpress site. I was not disappointed since Sarah began with how to buy a domain name and hosting of your site.
This book gave lessons on how to install wordpress, log in and out of wordpress which also include how to customise your wordpress site. I'm already used to all these and simply opened to the more needed area like "steps to a perfect website", "all about widgets", etc. Of most interest and importance to me are:
• How to install wordpress themes and customise it with regards to background, image, colour scheme, site title, header image and installation of useful plugins.
• Adding of images to wordpress site which she explained on how to do this from the "media library" and how you can upload images for future use in the media library. I have no idea on how to use this before until I read this wordpress to go by Sarah. Sarah also gave her opinion about adding images/photos to your pages/post as it literally makes your webpage look attractive and relevant.
• This book thought me how to add a video to my site, I did not even know that it was so simple and easy to install a video that you recorded by yourself or someone else until I read this wordpress book.
Other interesting things that I learnt in this book which though is for a beginner in wordpress and not for the advanced students include:
• How to add an image using a text widget.
• How to use a text widget to display a banner Ad.
• Sarah's opinion about custom menu and why it is good to use them. According to the author, custom menus are a relatively new feature of wordpress but it add a lot of flexibility and power to the design of a wordpress site.
• The author also shows how to create a primary, secondary menu and setting the home page of your wordpress site.
This book is really good for a beginner in wordpress and is fully loaded with so many examples and instructions on how to get started, be up and running within few hours of dedication and hardwork.

Esther
(www.tld-reviews.com)

Maths for Chemistry: A chemist's toolkit of calculations
Maths for Chemistry: A chemist's toolkit of calculations
by Paul Monk

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is fantastic, 19 Jan 2013
I bought this book for my daughter and her comment is that the book is well laid out, explained the subjects in simple english and it is easy to follow. She said the book has assisted her greatly and made her to be well ahead of her tutor.

Chemistry (Palgrave Foundations Series)
Chemistry (Palgrave Foundations Series)
by Dr Rob Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is fantastic, 19 Jan 2013
I bought this book for my daughter and she has commented that the book is actually what she wanted as it is very detailed and the book explained thoroughly the topics in the book and has really assisted her to do well in her studies.

GENUINE OFFICIAL ORIGINAL BATTERY FOR HTC DESIRE HD (G7) - MODEL: BD26100 / RATING: 3.7VDC / 1230mAh / 4.55Whr
Offered by Red Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality is good, 19 Jan 2013
I bought this battery for my husband and he said it is extremely good and is working really fine on his telephone. Overall, it is a good product.

How to Make Money as an Amazon Associate
How to Make Money as an Amazon Associate

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 13 Jan 2013
The book is good with most illustrations and sites where you can view to help in your amazon associate programme.

I would have loved however to see more really life examples to give it a five star rating.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a beautiful cover, 13 Jan 2013
The cover is cool and beautiful. It is actually better than most covers that I have seen.

I will recommend it to anyone looking for kindle cover to buy.

Page: 1 | 2