Profile for Kairu-Hayabusa > Reviews

Content by Kairu-Hayabusa

Kairu-Hayabusa

Page: 1 | 2
Higher Quality, White gloves with elasticated wrist, Stitched tops by Dennys, Medium
Offered by Jubert Linen Company
Price: 2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, 1 July 2014
Really high quality gloves, it's just what I needed for my costume. It fits perfectly and I have had no issues.

Lost Planet 2 (PS3)
Lost Planet 2 (PS3)
Price: 13.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost Planet 2, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Lost Planet 2 (PS3) (Video Game)
This game is probably one of my favourites
The gameplay is totally radical, HUGE Bosses, Cool mechs and weapons, nice soundtrack and LOADS of customisation to experiment with. The Story helps explore the factions and lore around EDN III along with fighting the Akrid.

You won't regret buying it ^__^

Black Butler: Keyring, Die-Cut - Grell
Black Butler: Keyring, Die-Cut - Grell

4.0 out of 5 stars Grell Keyring, 6 Dec 2013
Since my friend is a big fan of Black Butler as well as I and adores Grell it was the perfect gift for her. There was nothing wrong with it either. ^^

Mass Effect Volume 4: Homeworlds
Mass Effect Volume 4: Homeworlds
by Omar Francia
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Mass Effect Homeworlds, 4 July 2013
Being a fan of this series I just had to check this out and I must say I'm impressed with the art qualities and backstorys on the characters. Garrus's story was awesome as well as the others but he stood out mostly. Fans should get it

Resident Evil 6 Game Synthatic / FAUX Leather Jacket BNWT (M - Suitable for Chest size 38")
Offered by premiumleathergarments
Price: 55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Leon's Jacket, 4 July 2013
It's a great jacket, Very good for cosplay or if you feel like it wear in public. Quality of the jacket is good and the leather is nice. A good price for it ^^

Naruto Shippuden The Movie [DVD]
Naruto Shippuden The Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hajime Kamegaki
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Naruto Shippuden movie 1, 4 July 2013
Naruto is one of my favourite Animes and this movie was utterly butterly fantastic. Story was cool, Characters are awesome, and animation is top notch. I recommend it big time

PSP USB Link & Charger Cable [Electronics]
PSP USB Link & Charger Cable [Electronics]
Offered by LEADS U NEED
Price: 1.95

3.0 out of 5 stars It helps, 4 July 2013
It's a good usb cable indeed though eventually the wire that connects to ur ps3 or laptop has a little cut. But nevertheless it's decent and it helps out.

Aliens: Colonial Marines: Limited Edition (PS3)
Aliens: Colonial Marines: Limited Edition (PS3)
Price: 4.40

2.0 out of 5 stars A colonial disaster, 4 July 2013
I wouldn't buy this game if I were you, it will only disappoint you. I thought this game would be great as seen at E3 but it's just worse than I thought. Graphics are like a PS2 game with lots of screen tearing, A.I. is ok but its not great. Story is just a muckup as it betrays the original movie Aliens and half the time you aren't fighting Xenomorphs but Weyland Yutani mercs. This game could've been so much more.

Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition P3
Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition P3

5.0 out of 5 stars Arkham City GOTYE, 19 Dec 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
A true ultimate sequel to Arkham Asylum. Voice acting is fantastic with Kevin Conroy as Batman and Mark Hamill as the infamous Joker, Gameplay is extremly fun and challenging with riddles, secrets and facing multiple villains such as Two Face, Riddler, Bane and much much more. Playing as Catwoman is entertaining while playing as Robin and Nightwing is fun too. Harley Quinn's Revenge is a great expansion as you try to save Batman as The Boy Wonder Robin. The only thing I'd like in this game is make Arkham City itself much bigger but that doesn't stop me from enjoying this game. I recommend this game for all fans it's also good because you don't need to buy DLC as it's already there on the disc. Batman fans! and fellow gamers! This is the game for you.

Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins

5.0 out of 5 stars Tenchu:Stealth Assassins, 7 Dec 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Tenchu, One of the finest games for the playstation. A huge variety of items to use as you hunt down your targets, Soundtracks pretty nice, gameplay is fresh and fun. If there was anything I could add into this game myself it be the option for Japanese voices (There is a cheat code for it but the code itself differs from NTSC to the PAL version) Rikimaru is my favorite character with his katana and his classy moves. I recommend this game for Ninja and stealth fans.

Page: 1 | 2