Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Terror Is Our Trade (Green River Crime & Horror/Angel Hill)
Terror Is Our Trade (Green River Crime & Horror/Angel Hill)

4.0 out of 5 stars Terror is our Trade, 3 Jan. 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It is a collection of 10 stories, 5 apiece by C Dennis Moore and David Bain. As I have not read any of David Bain's work this was a good introduction. The stories are delightfully creepy, good spine-tingling reads. I look forward to reading more by these authors.

Book Of Trinity: True story. Poltergeist activity, possession and a failed exorcism

2.0 out of 5 stars Book of Trinity., 30 Dec. 2013
I confess I gave up on this book halfway through because although it started well it became progressively boring after a few chapters. I love scary stories but this did not do it for me.

Tales of Occult Horror: Real-life Encounters with the Supernatural
Tales of Occult Horror: Real-life Encounters with the Supernatural

4.0 out of 5 stars Tales of Occult Horror, 29 Dec. 2013
These 13 tales are accounts of various haunted buildings and areas around Britain and areas associated with occult practices. Some of these accounts are scary, Clapham Wood being one such example. A very good, spine-tingling read.

50 Shades of Brady
50 Shades of Brady

4.0 out of 5 stars 50 Shades of Brady, 29 Dec. 2013
Yet another family favourite gets the Darrin Mason treatment. This time around "The Brady Bunch" is crossed with "50 Shades of Grey" and the result is a wacky, madcap tale. Only read if you are not easily offended.

HOLY F*CK: The Life and Times of Jesus Christ
HOLY F*CK: The Life and Times of Jesus Christ

4.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Christ:Shooting Star, 29 Dec. 2013
This is a very irreverent, wacky take on the life of Christ, and extremely funny. Will not suit anyone who is uber religious or easily offended. For everyone else I say go for it.

Ask Graham
Ask Graham
by Graham Norton

5.0 out of 5 stars I Would Ask Graham, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Ask Graham (Paperback)
If I had a problem I would definitely "Ask Graham". Not only are his answers to the problems in this book wise and helpful, they are also extermely witty. Graham pulls no punches.If he thinks the problem is ridiculous he sas so. This is a very witty, and, at times, poignant book. A very good read.

Over the Moon
Over the Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Over the Moon, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Over the Moon (Kindle Edition)
David Essex was one of my idols. What young girl could resist that cheeky chappy grin, those twinkling eyes? Many years later I couldn't resist this autobiography. I really enjoyed reading about my idol's early days, and his long road to stardom. This is not a kiss and tell story. It is an honest, heartwarming, witty autobiography, a must read for all fans of David Essex.

The Devil's Labyrinth
The Devil's Labyrinth

5.0 out of 5 stars The Devil's Labyrinth., 26 Dec. 2013
It's been many years since I have read a John Saul novel. I really enjoyed "The Devil's Labyrinth". It is a well written, sinister tale that fans of John Saul will love.

The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Murder (The X-Rated Edition) (The Hills are Alive ... Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Murder, 26 Dec. 2013
This is a very funny, very irreverent send up of "The Sound of Music. If you are easily offended and lacking a sense of humour this book is NOT for you.

Terrible Thrills
Terrible Thrills

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Thrills, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Terrible Thrills (Kindle Edition)
I like C. Dennis Moore's books, particularly the "Angel Hill" series. "Terrible Thrills" is a collection of Moore's short stories, some of which are very short indeed. They are very, very good though, and the collection overall is a nice easy read. Would recommend to anyone who likes horror.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20