Profile for Sajjio > Reviews

Pack of 2 Acme black wrist lanyards for referees whistle
Offered by notonlybowls
Price: 3.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 25 Aug 2011
Perfect for a whistle, if you dont like to have whistles around your neck. Good for coaching matches or using if you are a ref. I used the second one as a lanyard for my ID cards wallet that holds the teams id cards :)

Box of 12 Acme Thunderer Whistles
Box of 12 Acme Thunderer Whistles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic whistle!!, 25 Aug 2011
This review is from: Box of 12 Acme Thunderer Whistles
This is the perfect whistle and the best ive ever bought. I coach 7-9 year olds and I needed a whistle that would get their attention. this sure does that! its high pitched and VERY loud. Ive actualy now purchased 2 more :)

Its a bit on the small side but thats no problem for me as it sounds great. Better than the other tornado whistle in my opinion.

It may be a bit too loud to use in training though, especialy if you are in a more quiet environment.

We have a referee at the club and she now uses the same whistle

HealthAid St. John's Wort 500mg - 30 Tablets
HealthAid St. John's Wort 500mg - 30 Tablets

1.0 out of 5 stars Did nothing for me, 25 Aug 2011
Not much to say except it did nothing for me whatsoever! It may work for some but im wondering if some reviewers actualy work for Health aid or perhaps had the placebo effect??
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2011 10:04 PM GMT

Teambuilding: the road to success
Teambuilding: the road to success
by Rinus Michels
Price: 9.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing ramblings of a once great coach, 25 Aug 2011
Hmm...so I bought this book after reading some positive reviews and was rather dissapointed. If anyone else had written this book then perhaps the euphoria would not have been present for the reviewers...

The book tends to drag on and a lot of it is Rinus reminicing of his managerial career and how well he did with his teams, but not so much on how or why things went wrong for him when he wasnt so succesful.

If you are looking to buy this book to make you a better coach and to help you build your team then DONT! Its better to use google to search for something specific. There is a LOT of litreature out there now and I wish I had done that instead of spending money on this book.

If you are looking to buy this book simply to study a great managers thoughts then go ahead as thats what I would recommend.

Fujifilm FinePix AV200 Digital Camera - Silver (14MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars The best camera ive ever had!!, 22 July 2011
I do a lot of photo shooting for various reasons...Birthdays, Weddings of friends/Family, holidays etc etc

This, for the price, has to be one of the most feature packed and excellent cameras ive ever had.

The picture quality is excellent.
It uses Alkaline disposable batteries, which are easy to replace
The 720p recording is very very good and clear
It has an excellent pic viewer on the back
There are many modes you can shoot in with varying results
uses SDHC high quality cards so you can get loads of pix/films on

We used it on holiday recently in Dhubai and all the pix/films came out amazing! we also used it in a friends wedding and the pictures were vibrant and beautiful.

Dont hesitate, buy this camera!!

The Art of Defending: 1v1 Through 8v8 Pt. 1
The Art of Defending: 1v1 Through 8v8 Pt. 1
by Wayne Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Wayne Harrison, 22 July 2011
Wayne Harrison has written some great books for coaching and has helped me with my coaching methods and sessions.

This is yet another great book which is excellent for junior football. The drills are very well illustrated and explained very well.

I would definately recommend this if you are looking to improve your defence.

Also, check out - Wayne Harrisons Soccer Awareness, developing the thinking player (Jose Mourinho recomends this book!!)

Cabin Max set of 2 luggage padlocks TSA APPROVED
Cabin Max set of 2 luggage padlocks TSA APPROVED
Offered by Home & Travel
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good locks that do the job, 22 July 2011
Took these to Dubhai and I like the fact you can easily put your own combination in.

The green colour makes it easy to identify your suitcase aswel!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2013 3:59 AM BST

Braun Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush
Price: 17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality toothbrush, 22 July 2011
This is my first non-manual toothbrush and I wish I had bought one earlier! It cleans so well and already I notice a difference. Great clean and feel and lasts for a week or more depending on brushing habits.

At this price, its an absolute bargain! I also bought 12 non-braun heads for a tenner and they are perfect!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2011 5:05 AM GMT

Komputerbay 16GB Class 6 MicroSDHC Memory Card with MiniSD Adapter/SD Adapter
Komputerbay 16GB Class 6 MicroSDHC Memory Card with MiniSD Adapter/SD Adapter
Offered by KOMPBAY
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase and low cost, 22 July 2011
This is a great memory card of good build and works very well in my HTC Desire phone and also portable video player.

The data speed is quick and ive had no problems with it. Would definately recommend!

Pair of Hollowfibre Super King Size Bolster Pillows. Firmness Rating - Medium
Pair of Hollowfibre Super King Size Bolster Pillows. Firmness Rating - Medium
Offered by Softouch
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and great for sitting up in bed, 22 July 2011
I was finding it difficult to get comfortable in bed whilst reading or watching TV. These pillows are perfect for sitting up in bed and also very comfortable to sleep on.

I feel like this has improved my night time experience as I found it difficult to sit/lie still but these pillows have made me stop fidgeting!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4