Profile for Lynwen > Reviews

Content by Lynwen

Lynwen

Page: 1 | 2
Vengeance: A Paranormal Romantic Suspense (Dark Realm Series, Volume Two Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lynwen, 27 Oct. 2013
The book I couldn't put down ,can't wait to read more books by Patricia Manson love all the suspense and different world
The book took you to brilliant read .

Candy Swap
Candy Swap

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynwen, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Candy Swap (App)
Lovely game it's a way to unwind and chill out after long days at work,or running around doing everyday chores , and play this colourful game with all my favorite sweets from my child hood it makes me smile fab.

The Misogynist
The Misogynist
by James Baux

5.0 out of 5 stars The Misogynist, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Misogynist (Paperback)
This book is a must read couldn't put it down ,can't wait until next one to be written, I met the Author in London he was my cab driver with my husband he drove us to bond street and the book was advertised at the back of his seat and I asked about it Iam so glad I did ,what a brilliant read well done couldn't put it down I will be telling people I know to read it can't wait for the next one.Well done James Baux.

The Philadelphia Patriots 3 Book Box Set
The Philadelphia Patriots 3 Book Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynwen, 19 Aug. 2013
I've really enjoyed this box set ,easy light reading one after the not able to put them down lovely read for the ladies

The Fallen Star
The Fallen Star

4.0 out of 5 stars Lynwen, 24 April 2013
This review is from: The Fallen Star (Kindle Edition)
It's not a type of book I would normally go for ,but I really enjoyed it and read more books by Jessica Sorensen again brilliant

Death by Honeymoon (Caribbean Murder Series, Book 1)
Death by Honeymoon (Caribbean Murder Series, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lynwen, 30 Jan. 2013
Enjoyed the book brilliant read a fab book especially good holiday read ,would love to read more of jaden Skye books

The Boat Builder's Bed (Wicked in Wellington Book 1)
The Boat Builder's Bed (Wicked in Wellington Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynwen, 20 Jan. 2013
Loved the book couldn't put it down ,couldn't wait to turn each page ,romantic,exiting,fun,sad,fab,loved it easy book good book for holiday s.

Is It Just Me? Free First Chapter
Is It Just Me? Free First Chapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynwen, 18 Jan. 2013
I enjoyed this book very funny and light hearted ,I could hear Miranda Hart voice telling her stories all the way through very good read

Fool's Gold (Cottonmouth Book 2) (Cottonmouth Series)
Fool's Gold (Cottonmouth Book 2) (Cottonmouth Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lynwen, 31 Dec. 2012
Loved the book it was a fab read ,didn't want it to end it's the second Jennifer skully book I have read, can't wait to read more thanks .keep up the fab writing .

She's Gotta Be Mine (A sexy, funny mystery/romance, Cottonmouth Book 1) (Cottonmouth Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lynwen, 17 Dec. 2012
Loved the book ,it's a lovely read for the ladies you can switch off the out side world for a bit ,it's a great page turner loved it.

Page: 1 | 2