Profile for E. Sullivan > Reviews

Content by E. Sullivan

E. Sullivan (Buxton, England)

Coolers Womens Outdoor Brown Pink EVA Clogs 7 UK
Coolers Womens Outdoor Brown Pink EVA Clogs 7 UK
Offered by Surf The Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 18 May 2016
The colours on the picture in no way represent the actual item, but as I'm just using them to go in the garden I can't be bothered to send them back

AZATOM® House Dance Black: iPod - iPhone - iPod Touch and Nano docking station speaker. Produces 24 Watts of High Quality Sound - Great Vocals and Deep Bass reproduction - Unique scratch resistant design - Full Remote control - The House Dance offers amazing sound and exceptional Value for Money
Offered by AZATOM DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't like the iPhone 5 onwards, 14 May 2015
I've bought a few of the Azatom products for my children and also for our holiday cottage and been happy with the sound quality, and like the fact that it will charge the iPhone as it plays, or is sat there (old connector style). This new one works fine with the iPhone 4 etc, i.e. the older iPhones, but I bought a lightning adaptor as suggested for the newer ones, and it doesn't work - tried a couple of different phones (iPhone 5S, iPhone 6plus), and a couple of adaptors, but no joy, slightly disappointing as although you can still connect the phone with a cable, it won't then charge. The sound quality is still good though....

Premier Housewares 350 ml Round Glass Tea - Coffee and Sugar Jars with Aluminium Lids - 8.5 cm Diameter x 11 cm Height - Set of 3
Offered by MMP Living

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 9 Oct. 2014
A bit cheap looking, but then I guess you get what you pay for. They are a perfect size for what I anted, but the tea, coffee and sugar labels are metal, don't quite bend to the jars, and look like they will come off easily. They will have to do until i find something better.

MobileExtraLtd® APPLE IPHONE 5 AND 5S Ultra Butterfly Style 7 Book Type PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER + STYLUS + SCREEN GUARD

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality, 5 Aug. 2014
I had a similar looking phone case for my iPhone 4S and was very pleased with it. When I upgraded to a 5, the same design by the manufacturer was not available, so I went for this one instead, as the design was similar. I'm sorry to say that the quality is considerably inferior; the lining has cracked where it folds around the phone and on the tab, and on the outside the design has faded to white where it folds. I haven't had it very long, haven't treated it any differently to any other phone case I have had, so am rather disappointed and will be looking for something from a different manufacturer. The only reason it has as much as 3 stars is because I love the design

Doublju_uk Mens Rider Hood Asymmetry Zip Up
Doublju_uk Mens Rider Hood Asymmetry Zip Up

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 8 Mar. 2014
This took ages to arrive, but initially my son was over the moon with it. The zip broke within a few days, however, and because it had taken so long to arrive in the first place, my son wouldn't let me send it back. Instead he is walking around in a jacket that might look good on first impression, but is completely unserviceable. I would not recommend this brand to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye-catching, 8 Mar. 2014
I love this case, I've always had the style that flips from the bottom in the past, which is a pain when you want to charge your phone,as the front of it is left exposed. This style means you can charge and keep the phone safe. I am impressed with the quality and love the design - it has had a lot of favourable comments too!

Henara 250 ml Shampoo for Dark Hair - Pack of 6
Henara 250 ml Shampoo for Dark Hair - Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shampoo, 22 Oct. 2013
I used to buy Henara shampoo years ago, then couldn't get hold of it for a long time and moved to Klorane henna shampoo, when this was discontinued last year, I was back on the search for a replacement, and was over the moon when I found the Henara shampoo on the Amazon website. I don't actually colour my hair (still resisting!), but I find that the Henara shampoo does maintain the natural auburn highlights in my hair. I am very pleased to be back with it after all these years and would recommend it to anyone looking for a similar product.

Ball on Rope
Ball on Rope
Offered by Personalised Pet Products

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete disappointment, 8 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Ball on Rope (Misc.)
We have had a few of this style of toy for our border collies, all of which have eventually been lost. I ordered this one yesterday, it arrived this morning, took the dogs out with it this afternoon and within half an hour the ball and string had parted company! Can't fault the delivery, it was excellent, but the actual product is complete rubbish. I have now ordered one that is a different brand...

KS3 French Workbook with Answers: Workbook Pt. 1 & 2
KS3 French Workbook with Answers: Workbook Pt. 1 & 2
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun way to improve your child's French, 14 Dec. 2009
I have used this book with a number of children, and they all seem to find it very enjoyable. Some are KS3 studying French at school, some do not have the opportunity at school but wish to continue after Primary School, some are younger and have gone through the Primary School programme I also teach. The work book, like the study guide, is written in a lighthearted, easy to follow way and the exercises are fun for the children to complete.

Taking Care of Behaviour: Practical Skills for Teachers (The Essential Guides)
Taking Care of Behaviour: Practical Skills for Teachers (The Essential Guides)
by Mr Paul Dix

5.0 out of 5 stars Taking Care of Behaviour, 29 May 2007
This book is so well written and easy to follow, I think every teacher should have a copy, no matter what they teach, how long they have been teaching, or in what environment!