Profile for Perfeq > Reviews

Content by Perfeq

Perfeq

Page: 1 | 2
Trophy Hunt (Joe Pickett series Book 4)
Trophy Hunt (Joe Pickett series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant book from C J Box, 11 Jun 2014
What can I say I love this author. The only problem is not finding enough time to read! Truly unputdownable! And that should be adopted as a word just for this author.

Head Over High Heels (A Glamorous Life Novel Book 2)
Head Over High Heels (A Glamorous Life Novel Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rare for me to give up, 31 May 2014
I just couldn't find the will in me to continue to the end. Predictable and boring and to be totally honest I didn't care what happened to the characters.

Look Behind You
Look Behind You

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Look Behind You (Kindle Edition)
Got this on recommendation from Amazon because of other things I'd read. I loved this book and was very sorry to finish it.

Stone Cold (Joe Pickett series Book 14)
Stone Cold (Joe Pickett series Book 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 31 May 2014
Another great Joe Pickett book and just as I was worried that they were getting a bit the same - as in there's a problem and Joe rides into the mountains on a horse to solve it - C J Box changes the formula. Found this one really hard to put down which really irritated my husband at times! Well done a really good read.

Hard Landing (The 1st Spider Shepherd Thriller)
Hard Landing (The 1st Spider Shepherd Thriller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it the first time and loved it the second time too, 19 Mar 2014
I really like Stephen Leather's style - if you like Lee Child this is an author worth looking at.
Pacey reading and hard to put down. I think the ending was a bit abrupt otherwise it would have been 5 stars.

Back of Beyond
Back of Beyond

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this author, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Back of Beyond (Kindle Edition)
Another CJBox I just couldn't put down! If you're a Lee Child fan you will love this author. And the descriptions of the still untamed American countryside just makes me want to go there.

Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 1)
Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing book, 28 Aug 2013
I could hardly put it down - just brilliant in concept and the writing kept you moving through the story at a nice pace. I read last night til midnight until my eyes told me I had to stop even if my brain wanted to carry on. Can't wait to read more - well done to the author for a great concept and some real laugh out loud parts in between the drama.

Fractured
Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
What a fantastic idea and you can choose your own ending in some ways which usually I hate as it leaves you asking too many questions but this was just perfect in this case. I loved the whole concept and the writing was good too.

The Master Plan (Dana Sloan Mysteries)
The Master Plan (Dana Sloan Mysteries)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 9 Jun 2013
This is a reasonable book nothing too deep but a bit shallow to hold my interest at times. I enjoyed it and it was fairly well written but I wouldn't rush to read another Dana Sloan book although I mght check out other stories by this author.

Stalkers (Detective Mark Heckenburg Book 1)
Stalkers (Detective Mark Heckenburg Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fab read, 24 Feb 2013
I could not put this down which made me late for jobs on several occasions. I was genuinely sad to finish this book and the next book took me ages to get into as, despite being good, it wasn't a patch on this. The suspense is fantasic and, although some parts were probably a bit far fetched, it didn't spoil the book at all. Then a friend who is ex MET police said I'd be surprised at some of the criminal stuff he'd seen which made me stop short!

Page: 1 | 2