Profile for AGreenhalgh > Reviews

Content by AGreenhalgh

AGreenhalgh

All Join In (Red Fox Picture Books)
All Join In (Red Fox Picture Books)
by Quentin Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars All Join In written and illustrated by Quentin Blake, 11 Jan. 2013
This has to be one of Quentin Blakes best stories ever!!!!! The funniest part was when grandma fainted and all the children joined in. It was beautifully illustrated and the chocolate cake looked delicious. I couldn't put the book down and it was a real page turner. I even read the book to my younger brother and he giggled and laughed the whole way through. Quentin Blake you should be very proud of yourself. This book really grabbed my attention. I know lots of other children like me really enjoy your books. Do you think the little boy will eat all the chocolate cake?

Zagazoo
Zagazoo
by Quentin Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Zagazoo - what a fantastic read!, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Zagazoo (Paperback)
This has to be one of Quentin Blakes most famous books and it is very good too. One day when Bella and George woke up and opened the door there was a big parcel waiting for them and out jumped Zagazoo. Zagazoo was a strange baby who kept on changing into big enormous animals. You will be delighted with the way Quentin Blake has illustrated his book with such colourful pictures. I would recommend this book to other small children because it is a very funny story. I could not put the book down it's was a real page turner. Will the Zagazoo ever not changing into animals?

Sanah