Profile for Efran > Reviews

Content by Efran

Efran "book lover" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Merchant Gourmet Whole Chestnuts 200 g (Pack of 4)
Merchant Gourmet Whole Chestnuts 200 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

5.0 out of 5 stars and most easy to use, 15 Nov. 2014
These are so tasty....and most easy to use. I use them in risottos...soups...and just snack on them when I feel peckish.

DuoFire® Decorative Repositionable Stained Non-adhesive static cling Privacy Glass Window Film DP014 (black, 0.9M X 2M)
Offered by Duo Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars The Film is very easy to put up though it is quicker and easier ..., 13 Sept. 2014
I needed to cover large windows overlooking the street and having discounted Net Curtains and Blinds, thought I would give this a try. Remember that one cannot see out and no-one can see in. There have been many favourable comments such as 'a Spanish look...have you put up new Grilles' and so on. There was a panic before these went up as I could not find the Instructions....thanks to some online advice, I found them, very tightly wrapped and inserted at one end of the plastic tubing containing the Film. The Film is very easy to put up though it is quicker and easier using 2 pairs of hands! Prepare your tools first by having on hand - a sponge type cloth (to was the glass clean), lint free cloth to dry (I used paper kitchen towels), a Squeegy bottle, a few drops of Johnsons Baby Shampoo (less harsh than washing up liquid),something to smooth out air bubbles (I used an old Credit Card) and a Stanley Knife/Utility Knife to trim off excess.
The Company delivered on time and all in all, I love the product.

The Cedar Tree: The Complete Series 1 - Vol. 1 [1976] [DVD]
The Cedar Tree: The Complete Series 1 - Vol. 1 [1976] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Philip Latham

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Sept. 2014
I liked this series with the lead up to W.W.11....Philip Latham, as usual, was great.

The Cedar Tree: Series 3 [DVD]
The Cedar Tree: Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Watling

3.0 out of 5 stars I found this disappointing for the character played in the ..., 12 Sept. 2014
I found this disappointing for the character played in the first few series by Philip Latham was taken over by 'Uncle - Jack Watling' in the series. I still cannot understand why a different actor was not chosen.

Mahlab Spice Specialist Arabic Standard Jar - 45g
Mahlab Spice Specialist Arabic Standard Jar - 45g
Offered by Steenbergs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sept. 2014
I needed this for a specific Cherry Cake recipe - brought a lot of flavour to the yummy cake.

My Uncle Silas - The Complete Series [DVD] [2000]
My Uncle Silas - The Complete Series [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Albert Finney

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Sept. 2014
Great fun......each series is a short story......

Redstone 6ft Folding Trestle Table - Super Strong 300kg Load Capacity - Unique Lock Mechanism - Delivery Packaging With Polystyrene Side Protection To Prevent Damage
Offered by Cyber Checkout

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - I now have 2 of these and use ..., 12 Sept. 2014
Excellent - I now have 2 of these and use them for outdoor entertaining. Compared to flimsy, cheap plastic tables, these are sturdy, hard-wearing and easy to put up and take down.

The Darling Buds of May Complete ITV TV Series DVD Collection [ 6 Discs] Boxset: Series 1, 2 and 3 + Extras
Dvd ~ David Jason
Offered by EU ELECTRIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Darling Buds, 12 Sept. 2014
I saw it it when it first came out and was so enchanted by the Series that I then read the Book. A few months ago there were re-runs on TV and not having the time to watch it in the afternoons, ordered the Series. This meant late nights as we wanted to see 'what happened next'!! Still absolutely adore it and wish there had been a follow up on the Characters.

Cry Freedom [DVD] [1987]
Cry Freedom [DVD] [1987]
Dvd ~ Denzel Washington

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD Cry Freedom, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Cry Freedom [DVD] [1987] (DVD)
I saw this several years ago when it came out in VHS mode. It is such a powerful film that I felt I needed to see it again.
With the various recent films out about President Mandela...12 years a Slave....this is an extremely powerful film and still holds its own.

Death Comes to Pemberley [DVD]
Death Comes to Pemberley [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Rhys

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD Death Comes to Pemberley, 20 Feb. 2014
Loved it so much that I ordered 2 copies to send to family in Australia as I couldn't wait for the programme to eventually get there!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3