Profile for Lune > Reviews

Content by Lune

Lune (Ireland)

chinkyboo 4 Colors Quartz Cool Weave Wrap Around Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch (Black)
Offered by DIY-for-LOVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 23 Nov 2014
Very pleased with item,

Sea of Giants : The Magic Gate of Skylander
Sea of Giants : The Magic Gate of Skylander

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this game after reading the great description, I found it to be very disappointing, 28 Jun 2014
I bought this game after reading the great description, I found it to be very disappointing, not up to the standard of game I usually purchase. For a start there wasn't a hint option, which I think is essential. I am not going to use Amazon Apps again (prefer Google Play Store), as most of the games you have to buy straight away, whereas on Google Play most games have a free trial first, to see if you like the game, I think this is a better option.

Fighting for Survival (The Estate Series Book 3)
Fighting for Survival (The Estate Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 9 Jun 2014
Since stumbling across my first Mel Sherratt book I was hooked, I love her style of writing and het books keep you gripped until the end. I am now on my 4th one and hope she keeps them coming!

The Cure of Souls (Merrily Watkins Mysteries Book 4)
The Cure of Souls (Merrily Watkins Mysteries Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series of books, 30 Oct 2013
Came across the Merrily Watkins series by chance and I am now hooked, am on number 6!
I love these books and would recomend them.

Sanctus
Sanctus

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanctur, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Sanctus (Kindle Edition)
I was looking for something a bit different to read after reading lots of Jeffrey Deaver, Patricia Cornwell, Karen Rose etc and I came across this book by accident and I loved it! Brilliantly written, great story that keeps you guessing and the characters are very believable. I couldn't put it down! I have now nearly finished the 2nd part of the trilogy "The Key", which is just as good. I will definitely be buying the third one!