Profile for epyrarw > Reviews

epyrarw (UK)

ROCKET DOG Perdy Womens Ballet pumps PERDYSS Black 4 UK, 37 EU
ROCKET DOG Perdy Womens Ballet pumps PERDYSS Black 4 UK, 37 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes, small sizing, 19 May 2013
Lovely cute shoes. I'm normally a size 3, but I have these in a size 4 and they are a snug fit. Arrived promptly.

Black Stylus Pack (Nintendo DS Lite)
Black Stylus Pack (Nintendo DS Lite)
Offered by playstation_mania

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 April 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Stylus came unwrapped and are different to my original ones, but fit my ds lite well and work. Fine, for the price.

Inkdeath (Inkheart Trilogy)
Inkdeath (Inkheart Trilogy)
by Cornelia Funke

4.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the others, 14 Aug 2009
If you have read the first two books, you won't be disappointed. I found this one to be probably the best of the three. If you haven't read the first two, you could get away without reading them (there is a catch up included at the start), but I would advise you read the others first, if for no other reason than they are good too. FOr those unfamiliar with the series, these are great fantasy books, aimed for children but a great adult read too, if you like that type of thing (Harry Potter, Amber Spyglass etc). I'm looking forward to reading this trilogy to my son, although there are some not very nice scenes in it, for those who get very scared!

Secret Files: Tunguska (Nintendo DS)
Secret Files: Tunguska (Nintendo DS)
Offered by PJL Games - QUICK DISPATCH ON GAMES

4.0 out of 5 stars Great point & click adventure, 11 July 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This is a classic point and click adventure game and if you enjoy this genre, this will not be a disappointment. I found the puzzle level to be good, not too hard to have to resort to frequent hints or walkthroughs but hard enough to keep me involved, although some of the answers are a little random and you can trial and error your way through fairly easily. Gameplay was quite long, although could have been a little longer and it doesn't utilise the ds functionality that much. In my opinion, this was better than hotel dusk or trace memory and a great p&c adventure game for the ds (wish there were more), although trace memory better utilised the ds functionality.

Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7781 Wet & Dry Rechargeable Body & Face Epilator
Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7781 Wet & Dry Rechargeable Body & Face Epilator

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 2 July 2009
I've been using an epilator now for several years and was looking to upgrade. Although i wasn't convinced this would be much of an improvement on my current one, I thought I'd give it a try, especially as I could use this in water. Having tried it dry I am very impressed with the speed (almost as quick as waxing and much less messy) and efficiency of this epilator and it is much less painful than my previous one. I haven't tried it in the bath or shower yet, but it is a great option to have that I will try soon. A worthwhile purchase and upgrade.