Profile for Moonshadowe > Reviews

Content by Moonshadowe

Moonshadowe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Compendium of Fantasy Art Techniques: The Step-By-Step Guide to Creating Fantasy Worlds, Mystical Characters, and the Creatures of Your Own Worst
by Rob Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Jan. 2016
Most awesome fantasy art book I have ever owned. (and there have been many).

Steal Like An Artist
Steal Like An Artist
by Austin Kleon

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Steal Like An Artist (Paperback)
I really liked this book. It made perfect sense to me and was uplifting without being hokey.

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: 2nd Edition Player's Handbook
Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: 2nd Edition Player's Handbook
by David "Zeb" Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jun. 2015
Really good condition, fast delivery. Couldn't be happier. I really missed having this book.

Dungeon Master's Guide: Advanced Dungeon and Dragons 2nd Edition Hardcover Rulebook
by Tsr Staff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Better condition than I had even hoped ..., 9 Jun. 2015
Great book. Better condition than I had even hoped for. Great book. Fast service. Great to be playing again.

People Mold Set-
People Mold Set-
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

2.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed because the body parts are not very proportionate, 7 May 2015
This review is from: People Mold Set- (Misc.)
I was disappointed because the body parts are not very proportionate, especially for the adult female. I think one would be better off learning to sculpt instead of hassling with trying to fix the outcome of a poorly formed mold.

WARHAMMER.The Game of Fantasy Battles
WARHAMMER.The Game of Fantasy Battles

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really good book. Well written and informative, 17 Mar. 2015
This is a really good book. Well written and informative. Much better structure than newer editions of the book. Can't beat the price of a penny.

Warhammer: The Game of Fantasy Battles
Warhammer: The Game of Fantasy Battles
by Alessio Cavatore

2.0 out of 5 stars I read it and feel like I wish I knew how to play the game, 17 Mar. 2015
Its ok but not well written or cohesive. I read it and feel like I wish I knew how to play the game. This book raises far more questions than it answers. Luckily I found an older version (6th edition) for a penny and ordered it also. 6th edition rocks. It makes sense and I feel Like this could be a fun game to play.

12 Piece Stainless Steel Wax Carving Set
12 Piece Stainless Steel Wax Carving Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Great item, well worth having, 17 Mar. 2015
Great item, well worth having. I use these tools for all sorts, not just wax carving...well I use them for clay. Seems like I always have one in my hand now.

Oblivion Blue Set (dice0136)
Oblivion Blue Set (dice0136)
Offered by Forlorn Hope Games LLP

3.0 out of 5 stars The blue set I got were quite heavy with the ..., 14 Sept. 2014
The blue set I got were quite heavy with the blue and not as varied in color as the other sets, except one die. Perhaps its just my luck with the pouring.

Illustrators Bible
Illustrators Bible
by Rob Howard

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a pretty good reference book for traditional media artists, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Illustrators Bible (Paperback)
This is a pretty good reference book for traditional media artists. It has information in it I haven't seen in other books before. It is a bit dated but still relevant.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3