Profile for Chadders > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Sink Strainer
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Sink Strainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat!, 4 Oct. 2014
It's hard to get excited about a sink drainer but it's by far the best one I've come across.

Soul Hunter (Night Lords)
Soul Hunter (Night Lords)
by Aaron Dembski-Bowden

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
Brilliant book. I don't know too much about the Night Lords but this book is amazing. Really enjoyed it.

Aeroplane Flies High (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
Aeroplane Flies High (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past!, 4 Oct. 2014
Love it! I had this years ago on CD and played it till it burnt out! Some of the extra songs on here are amazing. Vintage Smashing Pumpkins! If your a fan and haven't got - get it!

Space Marine Omnibus (Warhammer 40,000 Omnibus)
Space Marine Omnibus (Warhammer 40,000 Omnibus)
by Jonathan Green

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., 4 Oct. 2014
It's not bad. Some extremely good stories but unfortunately there's too many that don't seem to go anywhere. Overall I think it's worth getting.

Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One)
Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One)
Offered by Level99Games

4.0 out of 5 stars A marked improvement on its predecessor, 3 July 2014
Having read the reviews of others below I agree that although I thoroughly enjoy playing this game - it's a marked improvement on the previous one - it still has some niggling issues that haven't been addressed from its predecessor.

The levels are enormous and there's multiple ways/routes to complete your objectives. The kill cam is pretty much the same as the last one but with better graphics and more detailed animation but I still love watching them!

I can't really comment on the multiplayer as I've only played about 5 mins of it due to the one other player I was playing against leaving the game. I've tried a few times to join any match but all the servers were empty. Although the co op is brilliant!

I really enjoy this game, its engaging and quite satisfying when you make the long kills.

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (Xbox One)
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (Xbox One)
Offered by Digitalville UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My first venture into Tomb Raider, 2 April 2014
I'd never played a Tomb Raider game on any format before but as xbox one games are a bit thin on the ground I thought I'd give it a go and I'm glad I did. The graphics are amazing, the story line is engaging and you do feel a bit for the character! I can't comment on the multiplayer because I haven't played it or compare to the 360 version for the same reason. Get this game! It's mint!

Stake Land [Blu-ray][Region Free]
Stake Land [Blu-ray][Region Free]
Dvd ~ Connor Paolo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 Mar. 2014
Well acted, incredible cinematography and a strong story line, I think it loses it's way slightly towards the end of the film but dont be deterred, this is a brilliant film!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Average at best., 21 Mar. 2014
The campaign has a few interesting ideas as with the multiplayer with the squads mode. I did initially enjoy playing this on the 360, so much so I got it for my Xbox One, but it's even more of a let down on there.

Disco Stage LED RGB Crystal Magic Effect Dot Light Ball With UK Plug Adapter
Disco Stage LED RGB Crystal Magic Effect Dot Light Ball With UK Plug Adapter
Offered by RobotsDeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality bit of kit!, 21 Mar. 2014
Small, not very noisey but gives off quite powerful bright lights. Looks good in smaller rooms, not quite sure it would be as effective in larger ones though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks amazing!, 21 Mar. 2014
This product was delivered promptly and looks incredible. I was initially a bit put off by the price but there's no doubting the quality of it. Very happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2