Profile for Greg Pitselis > Reviews

Content by Greg Pitselis

Greg Pitselis

Nokia Lumia 625 Premium PU Leather Wallet Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Black/Tan
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish and of good quality, 1 May 2014
This looks indeed better than in the pictures.
I have it 4 months now, and it is still in top condition.
If you don't mind that it is a bit bulky as an accessory, I definitely recommend this wallet case.
Very pleased with this purchase.

Justin Case - Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 Red London Telephone Box Printed PU Leather Purse Wallet Case With Credit Bank Charge Card Slots Accessories Smartphone Mobile Phone Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks miles worse than in the picture and you can't even return it!, 1 May 2014
This item is of very poor quality and definitely not worth its money.
And to top it up, you can't return it if you 're dissatisfied.

I got the following message: "For safety reasons, items that use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned to Amazon.co.uk."

If you figure out what is flammable about it, please let me know.
What a rip-off.
Needless to say, but I'm going to say it anyway out of frustration:
I'm very, very disappointed from this purchase.

Upgrade Rear Window Windshield Windscreen Wiper Arm & Blade Set for Toyota Yaris French Type 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005
Offered by Goodefiner

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value!, 13 April 2014
This is exactly the part I needed for my Yaris 1.3 T-spirit 2003. The problem was removing the older arm, but that was taken care of by the garage.
The new arm fitted perfectly and works. Delivery and packaging was also excellent, so i am very happy with this buy. I got quotes from used ones that were more expensive, and that says it all!

Toyota Yaris Black Genuine Replacement AM/FM Aerial Mast Antenna Roof Screw in Type
Offered by EXCITES

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a good aerial... if I could only connect it!, 13 April 2014
Delivery was swift and the packaging appropriate. However, there was no joining bolt so... no idea if it works! The price is so low that I didn't bother to claim a refund. Now I have ordered another one that includes a joining bolt, and if that aerial wares out I might consider checking it... if it's still around.
It goes without saying... I don't recommend this buy.
Update: I repurchased what seems to be the same aerial. This time they send me a joining bolt and it fits. However, nobody bothered for the first purchase, so only 3 stars of what could have been 5.

Limit Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver  Bracelet 5891.25
Limit Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Bracelet 5891.25
Offered by tictocwatches

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 10 Feb 2014
I purchased this watch for myself, and it still looks very nice and stylish.
If you fancy a simple and accurate watch, this is the one.
Would highly recommend.

Maths Achievement Self Inking Teachers Reward Stamp X11919
Maths Achievement Self Inking Teachers Reward Stamp X11919
Offered by Bright Ideas Teaching Resources Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice stamp, 10 Feb 2014
Good quality stamp, like all the stamps of the series.
And is a pure Maths stamp, unlike the others.

And the kids love it.

J.R. Tailor Fit Car Mat Set, Standard Black
J.R. Tailor Fit Car Mat Set, Standard Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 10 Feb 2014
I bought a used Yaris 2003 T-spirit.
The mats where delivered swiftly and in good condition.
Quality is excellent, and it fitted perfectly in my car.

Very satisfied with the product, would highly recommend.