Profile for Mrs Linda Smithson > Reviews

Tilda's Winter Delights
by Tone Finnanger
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book. Cute projects., 3 Feb 2014
I couldn't resist this book as I love the bear on the front. I haven't attempted to make him yet. There are some other lovely projects also. Can't wait to get making some of them.

Heavy duty professional quality polished stainless steel Nail Clippers Nippers for Chiropody or Podiatry
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised at the quality of these, 3 Feb 2014
I was a bit dubious about purchasing these, but was pleasantly surprised to find that they are of good quality and have been fine after autoclaving. They have a good sharp cutting edge.

Silas Marner: The Weaver of Raveloe [DVD] [1985]
Silas Marner: The Weaver of Raveloe [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Ben Kingsley
Price: 6.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic film, 11 Mar 2013
I had been looking for this for ages after seeing it on TV some years before. It is a really good film, well worth seeing.

Jackie - Summer Special
Jackie - Summer Special

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back memories, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Jackie - Summer Special (Audio CD)
Couldn't resist this. It certainly brings back memories. Would recommend to anyone, but particularly to all those who were teenagers in the 70's. It's brilliant!!

Confidence 2 in 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer & Bike
Confidence 2 in 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer & Bike
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money., 11 Mar 2013
I have been looking for one of these for ages, but didn't want to spend a lot in case the novelty wears off! I thought it was fairly easy to put together and is brilliant for the price. Fantastic value.

The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Full Spectrum Treatments to Optimize Your Dog's Life Quality and Longevity
by Demian Dressler DVM
Price: 18.74

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent informative book., 11 Mar 2013
We are devastated that our much loved border collie has cancer at the young age of only 5. Having trawled the internet for any information that might help us I came across this book. It is excellent. Very informative, very realistic. I have taken on board the diet suggestions and also ordered the Apocaps. Our dog seems much happier,even though her prognosis is not briliant and it's nice to feel that we can do something positive to help her.

Coeur de Lion A3340 Ladies' Bracelet Stainless Steel / Acrylic
Coeur de Lion A3340 Ladies' Bracelet Stainless Steel / Acrylic
Offered by Jewellery Junkies
Price: 64.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet., 11 Mar 2013
Having already seen one of these bracelets previously I wanted to buy one for a work colleague's special birthday. I was really pleased to be able to buy this and have it delivered within a few days as I had been told by a local jeweller's that they would have to specially order one and it would take quite a long time. It is a lovely piece of jewellery that is a bit different. The only small criticism I would have is that it would be nice to have a more expensive looking box for it as I am going to have to find one.

Kingavon BB-CH607 Curved Screen Wall Mounted Fireplace with Pebbles - Black
Kingavon BB-CH607 Curved Screen Wall Mounted Fireplace with Pebbles - Black
Offered by Zoozio Tv
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this fireplace., 11 Mar 2013
This fire is lovely. When the pebbles are added and the flame effect is on it has a really nice glow. Delivery was super quick also, within a couple of days. Very impressed!