Profile for Mel C > Reviews

Content by Mel C

Mel C

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
For Galaxy S5 / S5 Neo G903F Case , TUTUWEN Trip To Paris And Sweet Style Magnetic Wallet PU Leather Stand Case Flap Closure Protective Cover For Samsung Galaxy S5/Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo G903F
Offered by TUTUWEN™

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money!!, 14 Feb. 2016
Brilliant!! My fave cover so far as this is the first time I bought this type of wallet cover, it concealed the whole side of the phone so it's well protected!! Well done you guys. Design so cute with the Eiffel Tower, wine, croissant, need I say more?? Very pleased x

EyeCatchBags - Maribel Womens Faux Leather Tote HandBag ShoulderBag Charcoal
EyeCatchBags - Maribel Womens Faux Leather Tote HandBag ShoulderBag Charcoal
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

2.0 out of 5 stars Faux Leather Tote in Grey, 1 Nov. 2015
It's all about the size! Quite small and not roomy at all! Will only fit 1 A4 size hardback copy for my school not the rest like my other folders. Will give it to my ten year old daughter. Smell of the "pleather" is very strong!

For it British 10" / it New British 10" / it UK 10" Tablet PC Case - Fintie Folio Premium PU Leather Stand Case Cover with Stylus Holder for it 10 inch Tablet, Green
Offered by Fintie EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Lime Green Case., 1 Nov. 2015
Delivery was prompt. Love the colour. So vibrant. Quality is great. Have not fit into the tablet yet as it's a Christmas present but don't see any problem fitting it perfectly!

New hard black and white Leopard print for samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 case
New hard black and white Leopard print for samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 case
Offered by Lottie's Accessories Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I saw and expected!, 1 Nov. 2015
Item not as what I saw and thought it was, on the website!! Quite disappointed as the I bought the case thinking that it's a FULL cover, protecting the whole phone as I saw it on the website. Unfortunately it's not all. Quality is ok and delivery was ok so there's no dispute in that regards. I guess I got what I paid for but a picture paint a thousand words. I have attached what I got compared to the actual design on the website!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bastex Heavy Duty Hybrid Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 V i9600 - Black Silicone with Hard Pink Zebra Design Cover Shell
Offered by Bastex - Authorized ZeroLemon Retailer (Ships from US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bastex Pink/Black Stripes, 21 Sept. 2015
Item did not arrived on the 16th Sept as stated but it's worth the wait! This is my third purchase from Bastex and love all three of them! Brilliant quality and outstandingly eye catching. The plastic material is so smooth,shiny and glossy. Fits like a glove. well done you guys. Wish you have more colours and design. Will definitely buy from you again.

Bastex Heavy Duty Hybrid Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 i9600 - Teal Silicone Cover/ Antique Circle Design Hard Shell
Offered by Bastex - Authorized ZeroLemon Retailer (Ships from US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bastex - Teal- Gorgeous!!, 20 Sept. 2015
Item arrived as specified. Absolutely gorgeous and eye catching! I bought so many covers and this one from Bastex is so far my fave of them all. Bought the Black one as a present for my son and he loves it! Waiting for another one. Quality is brilliant and so easy to put it on and take it out. Received loads of compliments due to the smooth-swirly designs and the teal combination stands out. Well done you guys. Hoping that they will make more colours!

10 Pack - High Quality HQ, HIGH CAPACITIVE STYLUS TOUCH PENS FOR iPhone 3G 3GS iPhone 4/4S /4G & iPhone 5 iPad 2/3/4 + Samsung Tablet 7inch,10inch & Samsung S5620 Monte, Galaxy S4 i9500,S3 i9300,S2 i9100,Galaxy,i9000,Galaxy Ace S5830,Ace 2 I8160,Wave,Galaxy Y,Galaxy Nexus,HTC Legend,Blackberry 9520,9650,9790,9810,9820,9900,Z10,Q10,Nokia E52,Samsung Omnia Lite,HTC HD Mini,HTC Google Nexus One ,Sony Ericsson Xperia ST26i,LT26I,LT36h Sony Ericsson Vivaz,Samsung Wave S8500,Samsung Shark 3 S3550,LG GW620,Nokia Lumia-500,520,610,620,800,820,900,900,925 By Connect Zone®
Offered by Connect Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money!!, 8 Sept. 2015
Items arrived promptly. Definitely value for money in terms of the price for ten pack. Can't fault the item as it's as described by the seller. Now we are not worry if we misplaced the stylus pen. We can even change the colours depending on the mood. There's plenty for the whole family! Definitely will recommend this seller so well done you guys. You have just earned Five stars from me!

Shelfone ® - LEOPARD PRINT SKIN Stylish Protective LEATHER WALLET FLIP CASE COVER POUCH STAND FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 i9600 + Includes STYLUS PEN + SCREEN PROTECTOR (CREAM/GOLD LEOPARD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money!!, 5 Sept. 2015
Delivery was prompt and service was courteous. Product is amazing and eye catching. Can't fault the item as it's black and white spots. Picture speaks for itself. Definitely value for money. Thank you.

Skque® Glitter Diamond Screen Protector Flim for Samsung Galaxy S5
Skque® Glitter Diamond Screen Protector Flim for Samsung Galaxy S5
Offered by Skque

5.0 out of 5 stars Will recommend it for sure!, 5 Sept. 2015
Delivery was prompt. Protector itself is value for money but NOT the P+P!! Perfect as it's sparkly but not over the top. People have commented when they saw my screen as it glitters. They didn't realised that there's this type of glitter screen protector on the market!

Semoss 1 X Elegant Leopard Leather Wallet Purse Case Cover With Stand Function/Credit Card Holder For Samsung Galaxy S5 i9600 (yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!!, 5 Sept. 2015
Delivery was very prompt. It's a bonus for me as when I viewed this cover on the website, can't really see what it's like. If not for the review by the others who said it "was so glittery" I would not have chanced it. Man was I glad that I bought it as I'm a sucker for a bling and this cover definitely is blingy and sparkly so thank you so much for this gorgeous product. Caught lots of attention as as the silver, black and yellow spots really stands out! Definitely value for money. Will recommend it to others for sure!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3