Profile for Fiona > Reviews

The Saturday Supper Club
The Saturday Supper Club
by Amy Bratley

2.0 out of 5 stars will pass the time..., 24 Jun 2014
If you want a quick book to read on holiday or such then this will probably do. Can't say it sets the literary world alight, or sets any standards for strong women in literature either. It's the usual story of a woman happy with her boyfriend till scummy ex turns up out of the blue. He says he still loves her, she believes him. This is then followed by much self obsessed ramblings by the "heroine" aka wet hankie ("he was my soul mate ,the love of my life, so it's ok I'm a cheating, lying silly billy. Oh I'm so CONFUSED!! Poor me). Huge plot twist!!!!- turns out scummy ex left wet hankie because he shagged her sister and is the father of her child. (what a dick, right?!). This results in wet hankie not only destroying her good relationship, but also blowing her family apart.... To be honest I wouldn't care so much about the plot if the end wasn't so crap. I spent the whole book waiting for her to grow a pair and tell the scumbag to take a hike and after the Jeremy Kyle-like twist I was sure it was going to happen. Sadly not. She choose to get back with the scumbag and throw her self respect out the window.The end.

Yankee Candle Garden Sweet Pea Reed Diffuser 1180047
Yankee Candle Garden Sweet Pea Reed Diffuser 1180047
Offered by Quick UK Shipper

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely smell, 22 Dec 2013
Arrived in good time and in one piece. I was worried it may smell cheap but it doesn't. Should make a lovely Xmas present.

Lionel Richtea Mug - Hello is it tea you're looking for? - Ceramic Mug
Lionel Richtea Mug - Hello is it tea you're looking for? - Ceramic Mug
Offered by The Busy Bees

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Nov 2013
This is the 2nd mug like this I've bought as a gift. Delivery was quick and arrived as pictured. Everyone loves it and others ask where it was bought so they can have one too. I think I'll now buy one for myself.

Berol Colour Fine Washable Fibre Tip Pens - Assorted Colours (Pack of 12)
Berol Colour Fine Washable Fibre Tip Pens - Assorted Colours (Pack of 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars get what you pay for, 24 Nov 2013
For the price this product is very good. As I use coloured pens to write Uni notes I go through packets every few months. I decided to buy these as thought they would last longer than supermarket bought pens. However, it's now been 2 months since I purchased these and they've started to run out. I'm a bit disappointed as I expected them to last longer due to the brand .
Delivery was quick though.

Stargazer Face & Body Paint Tube - Neon Orange 10ml
Stargazer Face & Body Paint Tube - Neon Orange 10ml
Offered by Beautifeye

3.0 out of 5 stars As pictured., 24 Nov 2013
Came very promptly an the Colour was as shown. Happy with it :) was ok to mix with white makeup to lighten too.

Skins Never Go In Without A Skin Natural Condoms 12 Pack
Skins Never Go In Without A Skin Natural Condoms 12 Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars willy didn't fit, 14 May 2013
My boyfriend's willy couldn't fit into it (the condom that is), and they smelt of car air freshener. Never go in...