Profile for Johnezo > Reviews

Johnezo

Offenbach: Orpheus in the Underworld
Offenbach: Orpheus in the Underworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered, 6 Oct. 2013
Listen to it and decide for yourself. I got what ask for on time and I am enjoying it. Thank you

The Personal MBA: A World-Class Business Education in a Single Volume
The Personal MBA: A World-Class Business Education in a Single Volume
by Josh Kaufman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 6 Oct. 2013
Really useful book, but in the end like a lot of things in life, one needs to practice it, and before you do that, you really do need to study it, not just read through it. As I have only recently started up my business I have lots to learn so I keep this book close at hand to refer to. I am slowly creating a vision of how business operates and know that there is a lot more to it than meets the eye. No matter what an MBA takes 18months or more to get your head around.

Hymac Disposable coveralls White or Navy Medium to XL (Large, Navy)
Hymac Disposable coveralls White or Navy Medium to XL (Large, Navy)
Offered by Auto-Accessorize

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste not just disposable, 6 Oct. 2013
No the best quality I am afraid, the zips on two of the pairs fell apart while putting them on and one one of the others the zip fell apart within 1 hour. Good price but what's the point when you can use them for their purpose. Delivered on time though,

DT00731 Projector lamp for HITACHI CP-X255, CP-S245, CP-S240, CP-X250, ED-X8250, ED-X8255, ED-S82...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 6 Oct. 2013
If every company responded as Sumarai Tech did, the UK would have a roaring economy. The product was delivered the next day, it was the correct product, the correct brand and it was extremely well packed. When I requested a VAT Invoice I received it within 10 minutes which allowed me to get on with my business without any further delay. I was able to offer the use of the projector to one of my clients on time and working.
This company is a challenge to all other existing online outlets. Thanks you guys, it really made my day.

Hi-Tec Men's Coniston Brown  83962-890 11 UK
Hi-Tec Men's Coniston Brown 83962-890 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably Priced, 17 July 2012
I have already worn these boots on two day hikes. One was very we wet and boggy and the other on a rocky coastal path. They did indeed prove to be watertight and with the Vibram soles they stood up to the rocky terrain. Must admit I used two pairs of thick socks as usual and had slight discomfort on the soles of my feet at the end of the 8hr hike. I bought them at a reduced rate, but would still have paid the full price now that I have used them. Did not need to wear them in. So once again Hi-Tec have passed the grade for me. Lets see what the future holds as it is early days.

6 Pairs Mens Long 'Red Hot Sox' thermal black Winter socks Size 6-11
6 Pairs Mens Long 'Red Hot Sox' thermal black Winter socks Size 6-11
Offered by ICONIC FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Deliver, 17 July 2012
Received well within the time limit. Very reasonably priced so thank you. What more can one say about purchasing pairs of socks, other than what I have already said.....socks are as they were advertised, thick and comfortable.

The Masks of God: Oriental Mythology v. 2 (Arkana)
The Masks of God: Oriental Mythology v. 2 (Arkana)
by Joseph Campbell

4.0 out of 5 stars Oriental Mythology, 20 Aug. 2011
I have yet to read this particular book. I bought it to complete the four book Masks of God series. I have read other books by Joseph Campbell and I find that this comprehensive series tends to make quite heavy reading and certainly a lot of reading. I am combining them with some of the available Campbell's videos, which makes it all the more interesting. I have obviously started with the first in the series "Primitive Mythology", so have a while to go before I can truly give a full account of the all the books.