Profile for H J Gledhill > Reviews

Content by H J Gledhill

H J Gledhill

Page: 1 | 2
Wayzon White Leopard Organic PU Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Skin Pouch Holster Built In Hard Plastic Phone Holder Housing For Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 Phone

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE LEFT Wrist Brace with extra power strap (Carpal Tunnel) - Breathable Model
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct 2014
Excellent quality much better support and more comfortable than the thermoskin variety would highly recommend for carpal tunnel

How Have Things Changed: At Home
How Have Things Changed: At Home
by James Nixon

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 29 Oct 2014
expensive book for what it is

360° ROTATING Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010, Premium Leather (PU) + PC, KXC2007 (Rose)
Offered by kxshop

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 29 Oct 2014
very disappointing quality just doesn't work

How Have Things Changed: At School
How Have Things Changed: At School
by James Nixon

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 29 Oct 2014
Expensive bookfor what it is

LES MISERABLES (EASY PIANO) PVG
LES MISERABLES (EASY PIANO) PVG
by Various
Edition: Sheet music

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Oct 2014
would have liked more songs in it

for BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 - PURPLE LILAC DIAMOND BLING GLITTER GEM LEATHER FLIP CASE POUCH COVER

3.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Case, 13 May 2014
Pretty average quality really, phone cases are cheap these days, but this has a slightly lower level of quality than others I've ordered from Amazon.
It looked ok, and I liked the colour, but the insert inside wasn't set straight, and the edges around the speaker and camera started to fray quite soon.
It will do a turn, but wouldn't expect it to last more than about 6 months with relatively heavy usage.

Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock - Black, 1.5 m
Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock - Black, 1.5 m
Offered by BIKINGEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Chain Lock, 13 May 2014
Really pleased with this lock, it's ideal for my Burgman, and has plenty of length in it to reach fixed stands. It's good quality, and a good price, I'm really pleased with my purchase, and would definitely recommend it.

10pcs Sleeve Golf Club Iron Headcovers Head Cover Protect Case Long Black&Blue
10pcs Sleeve Golf Club Iron Headcovers Head Cover Protect Case Long Black&Blue
Offered by FugouSell

3.0 out of 5 stars Golf head covers, 13 May 2014
These are ok. They were ordered as an extra Christmas present, and 5 months on, with weekly use, they're starting to show signs of wear and tear, but then for the price I guess you'd expect that really.
They came all the way from China, but surprisingly quickly, in fact quicker than most things come from the UK! They said there would be a month before they arrived, but then they suddenly turned up.
Would I buy these again? Yes probably if my husband was happy to stick with a cheap option - they're hardly any different at all from the more expensive versions, so you don't mind getting what you're paying for, and them not lasting a huge amount of time. There's no saying that the ones that were £30 would have lasted any longer than these.
They do their job, and that's the main thing!

Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Purple/Pink
Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Purple/Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart Rate Monitor, 13 May 2014
I'm really pleased with this product.
It's given me a real incentive to keep a track of what I'm doing at the gym. I'm a gym newbie and my husband has every bit of technology when it comes to his golf, so I thought I'd treat myself to a bit of technology too!
It's easy to use, and the strap is comfortable and not noticeable, even with my cumbersome chest, I was a bit worried I'd feel it, or my chest would get in the way, but I don't feel it at all when I'm wearing it.
The watch is easy to use, and I just manually type my results into the personal training programme.
I've not managed to figure out how the online challenges work, but I'm not so bothered about that.
It would be nice if it measured distance too, but I know that comes on more expensive options, and at the time that wasn't a consideration for me. It's nothing I can't get around.
I might eventually one day upgrade to a more complicated model, but for now I'm really satisfied with this, and would recommend it to anyone starting out in the gym, wanting a bit of a boost from being able to see how many calories you've just flogged yourself to burn!

Page: 1 | 2