Profile for Molly > Reviews

Gold Sparkling Ice Fountain Candles - Pack of 2
Offered by Western Sadhu

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec. 2015
Great product!

Aqua Guard Swimming Socks / Verruca Guard Sock (Verrucae) Small Size 13 - 2.5 (Child / Adult)
Offered by frontlinesellers

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought size Small as my daughter shoe size is ..., 2 Dec. 2015
I bought size Small as my daughter shoe size is 13, however, there's no chance of putting the sock on, it's so tight! It's much too small. I have no idea how somebody with size 2.5 (which is also covered by Small size) should put it on.

Apple iPhone 6 & 6s (4,7 inch) Case / Cover / Bumper incl. screen-protection Gold
Offered by art&cherry GmbH

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Mar. 2015
beautiful but not too sturdy... doesn't really protect the phone but looks nice ;-)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars These tablets do their job, 1 May 2014
I can't say if they are better or worse than other tablets as I've never used any other ones before.

Speedo BioFuse Rift Junior 6-14 Years Goggles - Pink
Speedo BioFuse Rift Junior 6-14 Years Goggles - Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Good ones but not perfect, 11 Feb. 2014
I selected these goggles for my daughter because of Speedo good overall reputation.
They were not too bad but didn't fit very well either. Luckily they got stolen from my daughters swim bag and I got her another make - Aqua Sphere Kids Seal Swimming Goggles. These fit much better and the price is very attractive as well

Aqua Sphere Kids Seal Swimming Goggles - Blue
Aqua Sphere Kids Seal Swimming Goggles - Blue
Offered by AQUAVENTURERS SCUBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic swimming goggles, 11 Feb. 2014
Really great swimming goggles! My daughter absolutely loves them. I recommend them for young kids and for juniors as they fit very well on their little faces

2014 Family Organiser Calendar
2014 Family Organiser Calendar
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars The WORST family organizer ever, 23 Jan. 2014
What a shame there were no product reviews when I was buying this family organizer... There are a few now and, if I read them before, I would have never bought this calendar.
0 stars is my rating.
Too small to read anything, too small to write appointments.
A total waste of money which landed in the bin straight away.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't wake my daughter up even once!, 16 Aug. 2011
We tried a DRI Sleeper Bed Wetting Alarm about a year ago and it was fantastic - my 5 (then) year old daughter was dry within 4 weeks. I was over the moon and gave the alarm to my friend who leaves abroad and who was unable to get one for her daughter over there.

Unfortunately, four months later my daughter started bed wetting again :-( and I decided that we needed another alarm. This time I bought Noppy alarm as the design - the wrist "watch" type - was much more practical than the DRI Sleeper's one which needed a velcro patch sewn to the pyjama etc.

I was confident that Noppy will help and the problem will be solved within 4-5 weeks. Unfortunately, although the sound was very loud and it would wake everybody up... but my daughter. We used it for three months and it didn't wake her up even once.

At the end the alarm was ringing without my daugther being wet and despite disconnecting the two elements. I sent it back three weeks ago but haven't heard from the Supplier yet.

Just bought another one - Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting Alarm System - and hope this one will work.

The conclusion: I wouldn't recommend Noppy alarm although believe that it worked for other kids. Good luck!