Profile for Lizzy Daws > Reviews

Content by Lizzy Daws

Lizzy Daws (Lincolnshire, United Kingdom)

Mixed Magics (The Chrestomanci Series, Book 5)
Mixed Magics (The Chrestomanci Series, Book 5)
by Diana Wynne Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars I you want 2 find out about this book, read this review1, 24 July 2003
If you've read The Chrestomanci Series this IS the one 2 get it is a continue of all the characters, to see what happens afterwards!
MY REVEIW IS....
IT IS BETTER THAN HARRY POTTER!!!
and all the books I've read get glued to this book you can never put it down and once you've read it you read it again!
2 read this book I strongly recommend you read Charmed Life, The Lives of christopher Chant, The Magicians of Caprona and Witch Week 1st!!!
I feel that Collins has seriously under reveiwed this book on the back cover so don't be put of by it!
BUY THIS BOOK NOW!!!

The Chronicles of Chrestomanci, Volume 1: Charmed Life / The Lives of Christopher Chant
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read!!! Great 4 Harry and magic fans!!!!, 24 July 2003
Great!
My favourite characters are Cat and Chrestomanci(pronounced: KREST-OH-MAN-SEE)
I escpecially like Fiddle and Throgmorten! because I feel sorry for them!
A brilliant story set in a world were magic is common, and there are witches and wizards everywhere!
BETER THAN HARRY POTTER!!! (and that is something!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant addictive book!!!, 23 July 2003
I first started reading this book because I had read 'Witch Week' and started to get addicted to it. When I got 'Charmed Life' I couldn't put it down it is brilliant!
I've read it so much the pages are going black and falling out!
Great book for Harry Potter, Hobbit and magical-fanasty fans!!
I got sort of stumped when there weren't any more books in the 'Chrestomanci Chronicles'!
But don't stop (I didn't) I read others by Diana there just as good and addictive.
Diana I think is better then J.K. Rowling who's books only keep you reading because you want to know the answers and the end though Diana Wynne jones's keep you reading because of the brilliance of it and make you wish there is more of it when you get to the end.
This book is my fav of the lot I've read (and I've read alot)!!!
So BUY IT NOW!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant addictive book!!!, 23 July 2003
I've read it so much the pages are going black and falling out!
Great book for Harry Potter, Hobbit and magical-fanasty fans!!
Diana's books keep you reading because of the brilliance of it and make you wish there is more of it when you get to the end.
This book is my fav of the lot I've read (and I've read alot)!!!
So BUY IT NOW!!!