Profile for A R E BENNETT > Reviews

Content by A R E BENNETT

A R E BENNETT

Mazda Side Moulding Bumpstrip Trim Clip X 10 - Mazda Part Number G18K51SJ3 - FREE FIRST CLASS UK POSTAGE!
Offered by 227sParts

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper than Mazda by far., 5 April 2015
Great items, they are exactly the same as Mazda own but are the fraction of the price. One clip alone retails in the UK for £4.70 and I needed 10 for my side trim on my Mazda 6. I think I bought the pack of ten from this supplier for price of one Mazdas own...

Swiftair Humidity sensor + Timer if needed Extractor Fan Inline Fan Bathroom Run On Timer SHUMID 1361
Offered by Fans4Less Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A good item and works well., 5 April 2015
A good item and works well. The settings are responsive but take some patience fine tuning it. I would definitely get the item again if I need another one.

2200 LM CREE XM-L T6 LED Zoomable Zoom 5 Modes Flashlight Torch Lamp LED torch +18650 Battery & 2 chargers
Offered by Discoball

4.0 out of 5 stars A good item for the price, 4 Mar. 2015
A good LED tourch for the money, so much so I bought a second one. I would not say it has 2200lm but it is very bright and more than was expecting from this unit output.

CKB Ltd Pack of 20 (10 Pairs) - Antique BRONZE Tone - 8mm Plate - Blank Cufflink Backs Round Bar With U Arm CKB17323
Offered by CKB LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good amazon seller, 4 Mar. 2015
Good quality items and customer services after sales. I shall be returning for more items once I have used the one's I have.

EasyAcc 12000mAh Power Bank 4 USB 3.5A Output Portable Charger High Capacity External Battery Pack for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc GoPro - Output: 0.5A ~ 2.1A, Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, i shall definitely get another one when this item ever breaks.....!, 8 July 2014
A great solid state battery bank, I have had mine for over a year now and I don't leave home without it. In this modern age of power thirsty phones or multimedia tablets this "12000mAh Power Bank" is ideal to charge them (This sounds more like an add than a review). Honesty it is great item I can easily charge my large phone (4.6 inches display, 1.6 quad core) 4-6 times before the LED meter on the side tells me that it is at half capacity. To charge it I use my phone charger although less than the stipulated charger (1600mA) I use 1000mA I will charge it but it will take longer. The power bank also has four USB ports of which I have used three all on the same go without no issues, I can't fault it. The price it is great and thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

Ottoman Double Storage Bed Upholstered in Faux Leather, 4ft 6, Black
Ottoman Double Storage Bed Upholstered in Faux Leather, 4ft 6, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bed and pretty cheap., 8 July 2014
A practical bed with storage (this lays on the floor seperated by material holder so repositioning the bed will require you to remove the contents within) pretty simple to build around 20-30 mins. Be careful with the pneumatic lifting rams when unladen (without mattress fitted) as they can kick like a mule and you could break something ie you or catapult a medium sized dog through the roof. Other than having to use your commen sense it is a great bed and cheep. I have owned one for 2-3 months now and it hasn't creaked once. I would recommend this bed.

PortaPow 7W USB Solar Charger for Portable Electronics
PortaPow 7W USB Solar Charger for Portable Electronics
Offered by PortaPow

5.0 out of 5 stars Good powered solar panel, 19 Aug. 2013
This solar panel is a great,
I took it backpacking with me for 4 days it held up well. it managed to charge up mine and my partners phones. i shall mention their name but i am sure they will be removed because of advertising these are HTC One X and Samsung Galaxy. Anyway they require around 700-1000mA to sufficiently charge. this item did it effectively well even in so poor Welsh weather (excluding rain obviously).

I would suggest to purchase a battery pack in combination for more of a effective package so when you in poor weather i.e. rain or at night, which is the time everyone's phone tends to run out you can use the pack. This also works well as you can charge your battery pack during the day whilst your away. If in the unlikely event you loose this solar panel and battery pack to theft its better that combination than the panel and your phone.....

Oh before I forget I shall give you the rough dimensions as they are not listed:

L x H x D
folded 167 x 240 x [12 (+-12 pouch)] mm
unfolded 335 x 240 x [6 (+-12 pouch)] mm
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2014 12:07 PM BST