Profile for beebee > Reviews

Content by beebee

beebee

BullGuard Internet Security Latest Edition - 1 Year - 3 User Licence with 5GB of Online Storage (PC)
Offered by Your IT Delivered

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought after reading reviews. Slow uploading dashboard then doesn't ..., 1 May 2015
Bought after reading reviews. Slow uploading dashboard then doesn't respond, takes forever to scan and freezes. Think I will stick with Nortons.

Waking The Dead : Complete BBC Series 1 [2001] [DVD]
Waking The Dead : Complete BBC Series 1 [2001] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Trevor Eve

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Dec. 2014
Bought as a present for daughter who loved it

LOVE / HATE SERIES 1,2,3 & 4 DVD BOX SET- (7 DISC) RELEASED 11th NOV 2013
LOVE / HATE SERIES 1,2,3 & 4 DVD BOX SET- (7 DISC) RELEASED 11th NOV 2013
Dvd ~ Robert Sheehan, Tom Vaughan - Lawlor , Brian F O'Byrne Aidan Gillen
Offered by A1tradingGB

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not think I would like this because of the violence and language but once ..., 13 Dec. 2014
Did not think I would like this because of the violence and language but once I started watching I was hooked

A Touch of Frost Series 15 [DVD]
A Touch of Frost Series 15 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Jason

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Dec. 2014
Bought for daughter who loved this

Andrew James Electric 1300 Watt Food Stand Mixer In Stunning Black, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Splash Guard, 5.2 Litre Bowl And Spatula
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Dec. 2014
Works as good as it looks

SmarTrike 4 in 1 Safari with Touch Steering - Red
SmarTrike 4 in 1 Safari with Touch Steering - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves it, 5 Mar. 2013
Got when on special and grandaughter loves it. Great value for money as it grows with the child. Spot on.

Micky Flanagan Live: The Out Out Tour [DVD]
Micky Flanagan Live: The Out Out Tour [DVD]
Dvd ~ Micky Flanagan
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 5 Mar. 2013
Bought for daughter who loved it great if you are staying in, in. Very funny man a proper cheeky chappy.

W7 Brow Bar Eyebrow Stencil Kit
W7 Brow Bar Eyebrow Stencil Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting the hang of it, 5 Mar. 2013
Still getting the hang of it as I have very little natural eyebrow left so when drawing in brows. Although people have remarked that I look younger when they are done, so thats a bonus.

Daniel O'Donnell: The Christmas Album
Daniel O'Donnell: The Christmas Album
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, 5 Mar. 2013
I originally bought one cd for my parents but after listening had to buy 4 more for other members of the family. Lovely Christmassy tunes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked, 29 Sept. 2012
As I had 2 cats I was blaming them for the bites I was getting around my feet. I tried frontline, Advantage and thought nothing was working. But then I realised the problem was coming from a house I was looking after for a friend whilst they were on holiday. I knew they had used a flea bomb before they went away but obviously it did not work. I ordered this product but delivery was not until a few days. So I called out a pest control firm who sprayed everywhere but did warn that any eggs may hatch in a few days. Well I was armed for them and I must say the satisfaction it gave me when I sprayed. The next day, not a flea was hopping, skipping or jumping! The owners of the house were very happy the problem had been solved and I left what was left in can with them in case they needed to order again in the future.