ARRAY(0xa26a55d0)

Profile for Lena > Reviews

Content by Lena

Lena (Abingdon, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
PowerBee  Elite Solar Phone Charger for Iphones / Ipods / Nokia / Samsung / Micro usb (many phones including Blackberry) / Mini usb
PowerBee Elite Solar Phone Charger for Iphones / Ipods / Nokia / Samsung / Micro usb (many phones including Blackberry) / Mini usb
Offered by PowerBee Ltd
Price: 22.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissappinted, 4 Feb 2014
Takes forever to charge up by the sun or the lamps, in fact I have never reached full charge unless I'm charging it through the plug. Nice gadget to have when you are out all day away from the socket with a bit of extra charge on it already by previously plugging it in obviously (gives me about 40% on my iphone 5s) but definitely wouldn't do on camping or hiking trip. Disappointed

iPhone 5 Clear Slim Crystal Back Case Cover See Through Hard Shell Protector From The Keep Talking Shop iPhone 5 Accessories
Offered by Keep Talking Shop
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty, 4 Feb 2014
Brilliant, protects from the marks as well as shows off my beauty, easy to get on and off and keeps the phone slim like it meant to be

Polisport Koolah Carrier / Pannier Rack Mounted Rear Child Seat, Light Grey / Grey
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd
Price: 37.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Feb 2014
Brilliant as described, not too much padding but just enough for the bum. It being winter my boy has a very waken and padded all in one on pretty much every ride so we are all good. Don't know what it'll be like in the summer and him being less fat by then as well, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.
Straps are good and sturdy I fears I wouldn't be able to undo them by myself but I didn't have any problems whatsoever.

Dark Places
Dark Places
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good., 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dark Places (Kindle Edition)
Was starting to get a bit impatient towards the end as it felt like he was dragging it out a bit, but the ending was awesome in the end :)

Waterfi Waterproof Nike+ Fuelband with Dual Layer Technology (Black, Small)
Waterfi Waterproof Nike+ Fuelband with Dual Layer Technology (Black, Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Sep 2013
Bought it mainly for the watch, but its fun watching the fuel go up and callories go down. Definitely waterproof, so am very happy. Battery lasts as described too.

Denman D7 Hairbrush/Mirror Compact
Denman D7 Hairbrush/Mirror Compact
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 9 April 2013
Daughter loves it when we go swimming, she likes the mirror too and can sit there for a while just staring into that while I'm still getting ready :)

iPhone 5 Purple 3D Rain Drops Design Hybrid Hard Case Cover + Free Screen Protector - Part Of Fab Mobile Phone Accessories Range
Offered by FAB2983
Price: 1.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 April 2013
Exactly as described, very funky case. Few people went up to my phone and told me I got water on it and I should do something straight away. I kindly smile at them and few seconds later they are laughing along with me. So quiet a fun item as well. Thanks

5pcs Baby Nappy Changing Bags Set in Red
5pcs Baby Nappy Changing Bags Set in Red
Offered by just4baby
Price: 13.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 April 2013
My baby hast arrived yet, but already I can see that these bags will do me perfectly well, they look stylish, nice colours, sturdy and I can fit in so much stuff in there already!

In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and Apple IPODs
In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and Apple IPODs
Offered by Best Digital Market
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 April 2013
Overall a good item and fits a range of phones so I don't have to swap holders when my husband is driving with his iphone 4
The only downside is, it can be a bit shaky when driving

Magenta / Waterproof Sleeve / Case / Pouch / Bag / Cover / Skin for Apple iPad / iPad 2 + Free USB Cable and Touch pen (1551-1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 April 2013
I use it as an extra case when out and about over the sleep case and it does the job brilliantly, exactly as described

Page: 1 | 2