Profile for Aud > Reviews

Content by Aud

Aud

Animal Rescue Collection Tina Nolan 8 Books Set Pack (Holly: The Doorstep Puppy, Rusty: The Injured Fox Cub, Charlie: The Home-alone Kitten & more)
by Tina Nolan

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present, 15 Jan 2013
I bought this set of books for my Granddaughter for Xmas as she had already read another one in the series. Nice to find them in a set together. She is into reading so was happy with them.

EXTRA LARGE SKYLINE CITY CANVAS PICTURE NEW YORK BLACK AND WHITE mounted and ready to hang 42 x 20 inches BY CANVAS INTERIORS
Offered by Canvas Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 15 Jan 2013
I bought this for my husband for Xmas, as we have been doing our lounge up for about a year and wanted something to put on on empty wall. This works extremely well with our room scheme, which is predominantly black and white, both in various shades. It looks wonderful above our new oblong gas fire, which is another reason why I chose this particular one, for the shape. It is far enough away from the fire and the shapes complement each other. We are both happy with the way it is displayed and looks different both in daylight and once the lights are on in the room. Would definitely recommend it to anyone and good value for money as well, as I have looked around and most places were much more expensive for what I wanted in size and shape.

The Tangled Web (The Highland Honeys Mysteries Series Book 1)
The Tangled Web (The Highland Honeys Mysteries Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tangled Web, 5 Jun 2012
I have only just started using my Kindle and this is the first book that I have read with it. I like thrillers and intrigues, so this book was right up my street. It kept me interested all the way through the book. So much so, that I read it in a much shorter time than I would have normally, as I didn;t want to put it down, and just wanted to keep on reading to see what eventually happened at the end. I would definitely recommend this to my friends to read.

Celestron 31051 Astromaster 130EQ-MD Motor Drive Reflector Telescope
Celestron 31051 Astromaster 130EQ-MD Motor Drive Reflector Telescope

3.0 out of 5 stars Celestron Astromaster 130EQ-MD, 29 Feb 2012
I bought this for my husband as part of his Christmas present. He did find it very difficult to understand on the instructions for putting it together and also it is not easy to understand how to use it. Also one of the supports for the legs has broken so all in all I would not be too happy about recommending this to anyone through our bad experience. Having said that once it was up and running it does the job but paperwork (ie the way it is written) is not too clear.

Kenwood Chef and Major AT312 Citrus Press Attachment - 600ml
Kenwood Chef and Major AT312 Citrus Press Attachment - 600ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood Citrus press attachment, 29 Feb 2012
I bought this to go on my Kenwood Chef that my husband bought me as a present and I think it is great. I used to do all my juice squeezing by hand on my old glass juice squeezer, and this has made me realise what a lot of effort I have wasted in the past. It is so quick to juice, and as I make lemon meringue pie quite a lot, it has speeded up the process enormously. Would recommend this to anyone.

Philip's Guide to Stars and Planets
Philip's Guide to Stars and Planets
by Sir Patrick Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Guide to Stars and Planets, 29 Feb 2012
I purchased this for my husband who has always been interested in astronomy, and I also bought him a telescope for Christmas, so this was part of the package. He has found it very helpful to acquire further knowledge about the Solar System.

Epicondylar Clasp Epi Clasp or Tennis Elbow Compression Strap - it really works!
Offered by iAuctionShop Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Tennis Elbow Compression, 29 Feb 2012
I purchased this for my husband as he has developed tennis elbow through his line of work. He does not wear it all the time as he has found that the edges of the velcro strip tend to dig into his arm after wearing it for a while,and it becomes very uncomfortable. He has tried loosening it but it has not helped. The upside is that it does appear to help in the relief of pain when he is wearing it. It would have also helped if there had been a leaflet to accompany it to advise on how to position it on his arm.

Hello Kitty [P1679] 7.5" Circular Edible Cake Topper made with real icing and printed with your custom greeting [Please use the SEND AS A GIFT facility on the checkout page to tell us the text of your greeting.] and with FREE UK shipping
Offered by Cake Topz

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Edible Cake Topper, 29 Feb 2012
I purchased this for my Granddaughters birthday cake. She is known as Kitty, and it was a back up in case the one that I had produced from scratch had not worked out. Fortunately my home made version turned out okay, so we ended up having 2 birthday cakes with this cake topper on the 2nd one. It was brilliant and everyone loved both cakes. It also arrived when it was supposed to. Would highly recommend this topper to anyone.