Profile for Kieran > Reviews

Kieran

American Beauty/American Psycho
American Beauty/American Psycho

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't disappoint, 5 Feb. 2015
I have all but the first FOB albums so far, and this one does not disappoint. People complain it's not the same as the others, but to be honest all albums have a different feeling to them. Granted, it's not my favourite album from them, but it certainly growing on me, and I am enjoying it. A must buy for all Fall Out Boy fans.

NBA Live 14 (PS4)
NBA Live 14 (PS4)
Offered by 4GamersUK

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor from EA again, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: NBA Live 14 (PS4) (Video Game)
Constant freezing in the menus. Sometimes online doesn't work. The defenders are so bad, because of the mechanics of the game. The graphics are okay but look quite cartoon-ish. Gameplay is unrealistic, regarding the mechanics again. However the positives are the Ultimate Team, which is pretty fun. I have also got 2k14. The graphics are better, the defenders are better, the gsmeplay is better and the my player is a lot more in depth.

Save Rock and Roll
Save Rock and Roll
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Different But Great!, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Save Rock and Roll (Audio CD)
i got this item in April, and it has really grown on me. At first i was kind of disappointed that the song styles changed, but now this is my all time favorite album. The songs really do get me in the mood, and i listen to the album almost every day without getting bored. Patrick's vocals are just wonderful and gives me chills at some point.

I fully recommend this album to anyone, if you're an old school FOB fan, or you have just started listening.