Profile for tel-boy > Reviews

Content by tel-boy

tel-boy

Page: 1 | 2
GOgroove AudiOHM Inner Ear Noise-Isolating Earphone Headphones with Interchangeable Custom Gel Insert Kit for Tablets - Works with Apple iPad Mini , Air / Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (Tab 4 Nook) , Tab 3 , Note PRO / Google Nexus 7 , Nexus 10 / Allwinner A13 & More - Amethyst Purple
Offered by Accessory Genie

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT piece of equipment, 18 May 2014
I was sceptical when I ordered these earphones as I had 4 sets of others that were useless with my iPad 1 and iPad Air. The quality of sound is exceptional and, the earpieces actually stay in both my wifes and my ears very comfortably.
I am definitely going to order another set for my wife. I like the advantage of the different sizes of ear plugs that come with these earphones along with the small bag to carry them securely when on the move. I have also tried them on my mobile and once again they were brilliant in every respect.

Anker® Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets 7-10 inch, E-readers and Smartphones, 0.4lb Lightweight Durable Aluminum Body, Compatible for Apple iPads, iPad Air, iPad Mini Mini 2, iPod, iPhone 5 5S 5C 4S 4 3GS; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Note 8.0 10.1, Note 3, Note2, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2; Google Nexus 4,7,10; Asus EeePad Transformer; HTC One, Sensation; LG Optimus 4X HD, I7; Nokia Lumia 920 900; Google Nexus 4, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z,
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars "BRILLIANT" piece of equipment, excellent engineering all round. Strong, light holds my iPad both ways safely/, 4 Mar 2014
This item is an engineering masterpiece. Its strong, very light, safe to use and will fold into your pocket or purse easily. My Anker keyboard fits nicely in front of this stand with my iPad in both positions safely. Its ideal for my story writing, gaming and watching movies.
The price is right, infact Being an engineer myself I would have thought the price would have been higher.
I am going to buy another on for my wife's iPad.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Tel-boy, 24 Jan 2014
Received the Anker ultra slim folio keyboard case for the iPad Air yesterday. I dont have an iPad air just yet but going the get one on my 70th birthday in April. I paired the keyboard with my Original iPad 1. First time it wouldn't recognise the ipad with the four digit numbers on screen, second time it recognised it and a different 4 digit number came up on the screen. It works fine, keys are great and not too small. There is no lag when typing quite fast on the keyboard and the rechargeable battery is a great idea. All the keys are marked correctly so no problem in finding the £ sign. I wont be carrying the keyboard within the case very often so I will use the soft inside packing to protect the iPad and replace the empty space for the keyboard. I did notice today that the price has dropped by £5 so wish I had waited another day before ordering it.
The instructions are concise and the packaging is re-cycle so that is also a good idea. I do a lot of writing, stories and poems, and use email many times every day. The keyboard instantly reacts quickly whenever I am writing or sending emails and it works with all the APPS on my iPad. The magnets hold the keyboard very securely on the case and support the iPad angle which can easily be adjusted by moving the keyboard.
So far I am very satisfied with my purchase and can't wait to get my iPad Air in April.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2014 1:14 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Patio Cleaning, 6 July 2013
Package arrived on time but container leaking. I think packaging was damaged during transit.
Used a 10 to 1 water to Acid and did the job of red brick patio. Need to use rubber gloves, face mask, eye shield and chemical resistant footwear to use this acid. All animals should be indoors as it will burn their feet.

Tomb Raider (PS3)
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Offered by Amore DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider (PS3) (Video Game)
Best ever, Still playing it after a few months since purchase, would reccomend it to everyone, cnat stop playing it

Keeper of the Light (The Keeper of the Light Trilogy - Book 1)
Keeper of the Light (The Keeper of the Light Trilogy - Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 May 2013
Good read, Il like trilogy books and this one had me on edge right through the whole book. excellent read

Building Your Book for Kindle
Building Your Book for Kindle

4.0 out of 5 stars Book builing, 24 Mar 2013
Gives intricate build up of book, It seems some authors have not complied with this procedure as some have not been spell checked and words miss-spelled and in wrong place. it must take hours if not days to upload a novel.

Publish on Amazon Kindle with Kindle Direct Publishing
Publish on Amazon Kindle with Kindle Direct Publishing

4.0 out of 5 stars publish, 24 Mar 2013
Confusing to day the least, best to print off and to use the guide. I will have to completely re-format my novels before uploading.

Newcastle Writers Group Anthology 2012
Newcastle Writers Group Anthology 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Writers, 24 Mar 2013
I enjoyed the stories, short but sweet. Would have liked to read more of each story as they were too short, I am a member of a writers group and our stories are 2-4 pages. Excellent writing though too short.

My Name is Khan [DVD]
My Name is Khan [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shahrukh Khan
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 1 Oct 2010
This review is from: My Name is Khan [DVD] (DVD)
Arrived on time, really well packaged,CD was perfect and the movie although slow at the beginning, I was enthralled as it progressed

Page: 1 | 2